TM30 - New website address for filing notifications and registration

1 hour ago, skatewash said:

The name has to be exactly same as in the database from immigration. If he recocnice the name you fill in, down the "fill in field" the name will come in green in Thai and English language. Click on it and he move to the fill in field. Province was Surin, the databse found. The district and subdistrict i let it write it by someone in Thai and send to me by Line. After copied and paste to the fill in  field and..the database found it

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

From what I read above there are many problems/questions with that new TM-30 website. 

Not only to register (which seems needs to be done again with all documentation, instead of being able to use the username:password from the 'old' website where that documentation was uploaded previously), but also to issue a TM-30.

I wonder whether all Thai Hotels/Guesthouses are equally struggling with this new website as they need to notify Immigration within 24 hours that a foreigner is staying at their premises. And they will be requested by foreign tourists wanting to apply for an extension of stay, to provide of copy that TM-30 notification. 

Ohh Lord... not the TM30 debacle again...

Some of this stuff is simply a nonsensical mystery... as with the following example:

I've made one and only one TM30 report in Thailand to BKK CW back in 2019 or so when Immigration launched their campaign about that, and began refusing to do extensions of stay without a valid TM30... So I managed to successfully do one back then, and have had the slip in my passport ever since.

Since then, I've renewed my retirement extension multiple times over, and had numerous brief domestic Thai hotel stays before returning back to my same home in BKK... And then earlier this year, also had an international trip abroad before returning back to my BKK home...

Then came time last month to once again do my annual retirement extension at BKK CW, and they were perfectly fine once again to accept my original 2019 TM30 slip as part of my extension paperwork, despite all the domestic overnighters and recent international trip as well that followed my original TM30 report.

Which makes me wonder, do I really need to do another TM30 now just because of their new system? And if I don't, will BKK CW Immigration suddenly balk next August when the time rolls around again for another retirement extension, suddenly declaring that my 2019 report for my one and only ever home in BKK that was OK for all these prior years now suddenly isn't anymore?

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Which makes me wonder, do I really need to do another TM30 now just because of their new system?

My guess, based on past performance, is that they'll want us all to self-migrate to the new system. I mean they're not going to migrate old records to the new system for us, nor will they want to search two systems to find one person of interest. But I think/hope they'll cut some slack perhaps on the first extension or other procedure requiring a TM.30, maybe with a warning/recommendation to do so ASAP.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Patrick L said:

THANKS, I followed your advices and it worked, I didn't see the "Add" for address initially.  2 comments: Still no straight forward "Print" of the notification (Still copy screen....) and I did a search to find myself as I also registered as person living at this address but I found nothing - It says data uncomplete. I register again and I had a message "Duplicate"

when u search only add dates 

14 hours ago, Patrick L said:

THANKS, I followed your advices and it worked, I didn't see the "Add" for address initially.  2 comments: Still no straight forward "Print" of the notification (Still copy screen....) and I did a search to find myself as I also registered as person living at this address but I found nothing - It says data uncomplete. I register again and I had a message "Duplicate"

Only add dates on far right top< rest leave blank<
I did it 4 times ( thinking they were not working) and they all show up  LOLUntitled.jpg.a756d1083226e8f4216f1a6f9db

• Like 1

On 9/15/2023 at 7:03 AM, federicoP said:

Yes, I did, and after the registration I put in my profile the address of the house, including latitude and longitude !!!

I am stumped trying to do this. Found the fields in profile but can't get the search options to show for ampur and typing in first few letters doesn't yield anything....(I'm in the Ampur muang)

Sounds like this new online procedure is just for landlords, or other property owners who might have a TM30 reporting responsibility. Or am I missing something......?

For now, like with John, I'll just assume my 7 year old TM30, as a tenant of my wife's home, will suffice. Yes, when I did annual retirement extensions, they asked for my TM30. But now, I have an LTR visa -- and in that application process, the TM30 (unlike the TM6 and TM47) was never asked for. Thus, when I have to renew at the 5 year point, can't imagine a TM30 would, at last, be asked for.....

Anyway, I'll just assume that, if I return to my wife's home, i.e., my permanent TM30 address, after any domestic or international travel -- I don't need to worry about registering on the TM30 online site, per past guidance on these scenarios.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

I am stumped trying to do this. Found the fields in profile but can't get the search options to show for ampur and typing in first few letters doesn't yield anything....(I'm in the Ampur muang)

Have you tried a different browser or clearing your cache?

I have only just found out about this new TM30 web site change today from reading this forum. I did not get any email from immigration about it as I own my own property used to report my TM30, haven't moved for a few years.

** Now on the new site I cannot log in with my old credentials. DOES that mean my soon to come online 90 day reports and annual extensions will fail until I get the new online TM30 sorted beforehand?

1 hour ago, Thailand J said:

I was not able to add address in the upper left box. To do so I had to goto "profile" by clicking on the icon on the upper right edge to add an address.

I used snipping tool to grab a screen shot, printed a copy to replace my old TM30 since 2019.

Did you also ADD a foreigner (you) staying at your address with check in and check out dates. i.e. you would have your address in the upper left box (since you own the place) and then your name in list of foreigners staying there tabled below as the TM30 report. I did that and took a screen snapshot of that as my TM30 report evidence.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thailand J said:

I just did a new TM30 report on the new site.

Why? What travel event caused this -- did you move to a new address? If not, why fiddle with your current TM30 situation?

Edited by JimGant

8 minutes ago, JimGant said:

Why? What travel event caused this -- did you move to a new address? If not, why fiddle with your current TM30 situation?

That's a good point. I won't use the new website until I would have otherwise used the old website again. It's not like still current notifications need to be redone just because there's a new website. 

1 hour ago, Digitalbanana said:

Did you also ADD a foreigner (you) staying at your address with check in and check out dates. i.e. you would have your address in the upper left box (since you own the place) and then your name in list of foreigners staying there tabled below as the TM30 report. I did that and took a screen snapshot of that as my TM30 report evidence.

I did the same, added my self as the foreigner.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thailand J said:

I had the same problem when I started with Ampur, go to Province first, once I had entered Chonburi the Amphur options started to show.

I entered province but ampur still did not show. Finally I had to find it in Thai script for Muang, entering that got the menu to show.

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

I entered province but ampur still did not show. Finally I had to find it in Thai script for Muang, entering that got the menu to show.

I had the same issue so just did it in Thai.  The province pull down worked, but district and sub district did not.  Though the pull down when done in Thai has both the Thai and English.  On the main page the address shows in English even though I selected things in Thai.  Except that I typed the street in Thai so that shows in Thai.

Just wait a few months before using it if you can, until they sort out the bugs they encounter by users.

You absolutely know from all the comments on this forum topic that, as usual, they always fail to do.

Comprehensive end-user testing in the real world before releasing it.

It does not mean they will find all the bugs in the first few months, but hopefully the all new dancing and singing TM30 web software will be in a better useable and stable state.

On 9/16/2023 at 1:12 PM, bamnutsak said:

And the error with the mandatory (red asterisk) name field being the First Name. Pretty sure they mean the Last Name is required.

What do we use for check out date? Our current permission to stay date? 31/12/2039?

I don't know when I will die, so I don't know what to write.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Sheryl said:

You need the same spelling as the database from IO  "Mueang"

How can you check that it accepted your data (I used the upload Excel spreadsheet method)?

When I went to log in again, it asked if I wanted to overwrite the data, so I canceled as I didn't want to start over.

Edited by ClaySmc

What a pain in the ass! I just bought a house in July and tried to use the old system but kept getting errors so I went to immigration to do my TM.30. I'm about to go back to the house (currently in the USA) and came on to find the system had updated, which does seem cleaner/easier but... so limited in navigation. I had to log out and back in after registration just to figure out how to "add" a person to an address. For those struggling, it looks like you need to hit "cancel" in the profile section for it to navigate you to the actual TM.30 submissions.

I went in and submitted everything and it said confirmed or whatever and left me on the same page I did the submission on. Did it go through? Took some time to find the search area again and it wasn't working. So I registered again and got errors for "invalid information" so I was convinced that it never went through. After going through all of the posts here I decided to adjust search queries to just the stay dates and sure enough, there was my TM.30 registration! I hope they plan to work on this system and make it the way it should be, you know, with buttons to navigate between different parts of the system and maybe a confirmation page that your submission was successful rather than just keeping you on the submission page with a quick little pop-up. At least it isn't as bad as the old system!

I've noticed that the more backward a country is, the worse their immigration bureaucracy is. In this day and age isn't it possible to have a durable system that works for most people most of the time? How much money is being thrown away on badly designed websites?

On 9/14/2023 at 5:23 PM, soi3eddie said:

I just received the email below for those here who do our own online TM30 reports. I guess we should all receive this notice, however in case not, the details follow. Stupidly it requires new registration but is seems easier than previously - for new registration go to: https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30Th/index.html Would be nice if they have updated the submission pages so that they will work with all web browsers - time will tell.

เรื่อง / Subject: ช่องทางการแจ้งที่พักอาศัย(ตม.30) / Notification of residence for foreigners (TM.30)

We are pleased to inform you that with effect from 15 September 2023, the website address (URL) will be changed as follows.

However, you will need to register again at our new website.

For clients who have saved our website as a “Favorite” or “Bookmark”, please update the settings.

URL

Previous URL: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

New URL: https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/login

ขอแสดงความนับถือ / Kind regards.

อีเมลฉบับนี้ส่งจากระบบอัตโนมัติ กรุณาอย่าตอบกลับ หากมีข้อสงสัย กรุณาติดต่อสำนักงานตรวจคนเข้าเมือง
This email is auto-generated. Please do not reply. In case of any queries, please contact ROYAL THAI POLICE IMMIGRATION BUREAU.

I always been some what confused about TM30 reporting. I live in an apartment, my landlord is Thai. Back in 2019 when they started enforcing this for apartment dwellers I offered to register and update the TM30 for her so I would not suffer if she did not report promptly. I've lived in this apartment for 8 years now but have have only reported once on the original site. My questions are: 1. I did not receive a notice in the mail, do I need to reregister and resubmit TM30 info to this new site? 2. I assume I specify the applicant is Thai, and use her contact info (except for the email which is mine) since the applicant is really my landlord, not me. Correct? 2. I haven't been abroad since I first reported for her. If I travel abroad do I have to report again, even though I'm returning to the same apartment? I've seen a lot of conflicting answers on this. 

Just to confirm, what are the documents I need to upload. I believe I need to upload a copy of

1.  my landlord's Thai ID card (the web page states "3. Copy of ID card of the owner and attorney. (Signed to certify true copy)", do I really need certified true copy of this???

2. a copy of my original TM30 document done at CW in 2019 ( I always show this at Visa Extension)

3. a copy of my passport page.

4. Where/How do I enter the address of her apartment on the registration page. Do i upload an excel file or a word document containing the address of my apartment?

It seems it is really setup for hotel and business owners, not owners of condo apartments.

59 minutes ago, BKK57 said:

I always been some what confused about TM30 reporting. I live in an apartment, my landlord is Thai. Back in 2019 when they started enforcing this for apartment dwellers I offered to register and update the TM30 for her so I would not suffer if she did not report promptly. I've lived in this apartment for 8 years now but have have only reported once on the original site. My questions are: 1. I did not receive a notice in the mail, do I need to reregister and resubmit TM30 info to this new site? 2. I assume I specify the applicant is Thai, and use her contact info (except for the email which is mine) since the applicant is really my landlord, not me. Correct? 2. I haven't been abroad since I first reported for her. If I travel abroad do I have to report again, even though I'm returning to the same apartment? I've seen a lot of conflicting answers on this. 

Just to confirm, what are the documents I need to upload. I believe I need to upload a copy of

1.  my landlord's Thai ID card (the web page states "3. Copy of ID card of the owner and attorney. (Signed to certify true copy)", do I really need certified true copy of this???

2. a copy of my original TM30 document done at CW in 2019 ( I always show this at Visa Extension)

3. a copy of my passport page.

4. Where/How do I enter the address of her apartment on the registration page. Do i upload an excel file or a word document containing the address of my apartment?

It seems it is really setup for hotel and business owners, not owners of condo apartments.

You don't need to do anything until you need to do a new TM30. It doesn't have to be done online either, it can be done in person as before.

• Thanks 1