TM30 - New website address for filing notifications and registration

Sorry, if I not read this well before.

I came back from Philippines with my wife today, and registered on site.  I did this as a owner, for myself.

I can find the registration, I can find even the PDF. But on that document is nowhere stated TM30.

So how can I put for us a tm 30 in passport, when this seem just a confirmation, I registered myself as owner?

Thank you for help.

2 hours ago, indieke said:

So how can I put for us a tm 30 in passport, when this seem just a confirmation, I registered myself as owner?

You cannot. 

Who said that you have to put a TM.30 in your passport?

• 2 weeks later...

I successfully registered on the new TM30 site when the site was first launched using my landlord's Thai ID, house book, etc.

Today, I returned from a trip abroad and entered a new notification of stay for myself using the new site.

However, now when I search for the aforementioned notification in an effort to obtain a printable record, I get an error message which reads "data cannot be found."

What am I doing wrong?

21 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

Today, I returned from a trip abroad and entered a new notification of stay for myself using the new site.

How did you return to Thailand.

Reentry permit? 

Why do you need to file a TM30 

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

How did you return to Thailand.

Reentry permit? 

Why do you need to file a TM30 

1. By air (Suvarnabhumi)

2. None required (Thailand Elite Visa)

3. Required by TE when submitting 90 Day Report at CW.

7 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

Required by TE when submitting 90 Day Report at CW.

I am very ignorant re PE visa.

Surprised that TM30 is required at CW.

Certainly not for folk on extensions with reentry permit.

I'm aware of different process for your reentry however was not aware of TM30 added requirement. 

4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

I am very ignorant re PE visa.

Surprised that TM30 is required at CW.

Certainly not for folk on extensions with reentry permit.

I'm aware of different process for your reentry permit however was not aware of TM30 added requirement. 

I was surprised too, but I'm asked to provide a TM30 each time TE does a 90 Day report for me.

In any event, I'm trying to figure out why a search for the report I submitted generates a "data cannot be found" error message. FWIW, I tried submitting the report both manually and via Excel doc.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just an update:

What finally worked for me when searching for a record:

After making sure my address was selected, I filled in the dates in the "inform date" and "stay date" fields but left all other fields (e.g., name, passport number, nationality, etc.) blank, and voilà: there was my record!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

After making sure my address was selected, I filled in the dates in the "inform date" and "stay date" fields but left all other fields (e.g., name, passport number, nationality, etc.) blank, and voilà: there was my record!

AFAIK this only works for records from the previous seven days.

Anything older cannot be searched for and returns data not found message.

Again AFAIK, this limitation has not been addressed in the most recent updates.

It is best to search for the record, locate it, and export it as a PDF for saving or printing as soon as it is filed.

• Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...

After reading about problems with this online TM30 reporting, I was expecting the same but No.

We'd been registered on the old system although we'd never used it but have had to re-register now.

I set it up using my wife's details - ID card, blue book etc. - and in English. She knew what I was doing, of course, but took no part in it. It's far easier for me to complete everything in English than for her to do it in Thai. I then downloaded the example Excel sheet, completed it and sent it off. There were small problems caused by my unfamiliarity with the website but nothing that  couldn't be sorted in a couple of minutes.

Only thing I didn't like about it was that I couldn't submit in advance of the arrival date, despite knowing all the details.  

Once the report had been submitted, I took a screenshot of the webpage, including details of the person staying with us, and that was it - finished.

I suppose it took about 30 minutes in all. 

• 2 weeks later...

After successfully completing the address in my profile (I’m a condo owner), I registered myself for a 1 month stay. Seems to have worked, no more error messages, just get message under “Inform Status” that it’s “‘in progress”. Does anyone know how long I’ll have to wait - should it be almost immediate, or does a human at Thai immigration have to look at the application first? Will I be sent an email when it’s approved?

TIP - when you’re attaching files such as passport and blue book, the 2MB is not per file, it’s not more than 2MB in total for the attached files.

Thank God I don’t really need a TM30, as I always leave Thailand before 90 days, but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s more strictly enforced in the future.

• Like 1

How do you check-out a guest using this new website ?

If I bring up a search for a guest - in the field Check-out date (optional) can not enter the check-out date there.  (Check-out date was left blank when checked-in)

Do you have use the 'Add' feature - enter in that guests details all again, but this time with a check-out date ?

Also, can you check-out a guest and then re-check-in the same day ?

thanks

Edited by DragonBob

11 hours ago, DragonBob said:

How do you check-out a guest using this new website ?

If I bring up a search for a guest - in the field Check-out date (optional) can not enter the check-out date there.  (Check-out date was left blank when checked-in)

Do you have use the 'Add' feature - enter in that guests details all again, but this time with a check-out date ?

Also, can you check-out a guest and then re-check-in the same day ?

thanks

You don't need to check guests out.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

I just arrived last night and had horror thoughts about what Jomtien immigration would be like today after re-opening for Songkran holidays so decided to finally register online.

I managed to register and get my condo address approved (copy of chanote) and I have a printable extract that has status as "informed' (in green text) with check-in 16 Apr, informed 17 Apr, check-out 14 Jul.

What is missing from form is the following which is on the manual application form but I wasn't asked to fill in online?

- Type of Visa

- Expire date of stay

- Point of entry

- Relation

Anyone know if this data needs to be entered some how? (I don't want to use the excel sheet upload)

Edited by Pattaya57

1 hour ago, Pattaya57 said:

I just arrived last night and had horror thoughts about what Jomtien immigration would be like today after re-opening for Songkran holidays so decided to finally register online.

I managed to register and get my condo address approved (copy of chanote) and I have a printable extract that has status as "informed' (in green text) with check-in 16 Apr, informed 17 Apr, check-out 14 Jul.

What is missing from form is the following which is on the manual application form but I wasn't asked to fill in online?

- Type of Visa

- Expire date of stay

- Point of entry

- Relation

Anyone know if this data needs to be entered some how? (I don't want to use the excel sheet upload)

If the status is "informed" then that's it, nothing else to do.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I've got to say doing the TM30 online was pretty simple once you played around a little (I did it by trial and error without following instructions in the guide)

Register: pretty simple just add the passport details

Property: I added my passport ID page and selected owner. I added 2 of the 3 pages of chanote which was accepted (I guessed the condo plan page and the table of info page)

Stay: just added my own details again and entered stay allowed by visa. I had to try a few times until I realised I had to click on my Condo as approved property.

I reckon it'll take me 2-5 minutes now for all future TM30's, which is great as I have several friends coming over to stay. Much better than the alternative of queuing up at Jomtien 😀

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Pattaya57 said:

- Type of Visa

- Expire date of stay

- Point of entry

- Relation

That information isn't requested any longer since they switched to the new system. I'd guess their linking based on name and passport number you enter got better - they already have the visa and entry information in their system anyway. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 12/27/2023 at 12:41 PM, Maestro said:

Who said that you have to put a TM.30 in your passport?

Buriram IO when they stapled mine into my passport? My wife submitted the TM30. Even though she didn't know what it was. And neither did I.

I finished "informing" for the T.M. 30 yesterday after a 3 day trip.

After I got to the "informed" screen you mention I tried various SEARCH to get something more than a screen grab.

I was able to download a form of the T.M. 30 by entering ONLY the informed date in the search page.  Then the informed comes up, click on the magnifying glass and the information comes up. On this page I clicked on EXPORT and a form opened with the T.M. 30 information. (the information was filled in and I cut my information out of this file)

This page has a link about exporting the notification        https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30EN/Notify-Residence.html

TM30-15Apr2024-2.jpg

Edited by hml367
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, hml367 said:

I finished "informing" for the T.M. 30 yesterday after a 3 day trip.

After I got to the "informed" screen you mention I tried various SEARCH to get something more than a screen grab.

I was able to download a form of the T.M. 30 by entering ONLY the informed date in the search page.  Then the informed comes up, click on the magnifying glass and the information comes up. On this page I clicked on EXPORT and a form opened with the T.M. 30 information. (the information was filled in and I cut my information out of this file)

My screen has a highlighted Search button at bottom of page. I never had to enter any dates, just click it and it showed my 2 attempts (I didn't realise my first one worked as it just dissapeared)

When I first registered I think the notes said search highlights all applications in last 7 days (so no dates to define if you extract it straight away)

14 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

My screen has a highlighted Search button at bottom of page. I never had to enter any dates, just click it and it showed my 2 attempts (I didn't realise my first one worked as it just dissapeared)

When I first registered I think the notes said search highlights all applications in last 7 days (so no dates to define if you extract it straight away)

The same for me.... just yesterday I did put 1 date.... I also had 2 attempts...

Found it impossible to complete, registered, uploaded pp, id and house book copies. Putting in the dates is the problem it just does not accept any and no data found comes up when search it pressed, does not retain the dates when logging in again. Spent hours on it