Vegans

still kicking

On 9/16/2023 at 1:32 PM, still kicking said:

It does affect me personally by getting abused by her when I do my shopping at the meat isle or getting disturbed from having my meal in a restaurant 

Then you had better find out what social media she is on and register your grievance with her there.

Because there is **** all chance of her seeing it here.

Here you're just another sad old man shouting at the wind.

Edited by Enoon

6 hours ago, Shetraveler said:

Aw, you have no idea how many vegans there are in the world.
People don't like that others don't eat the way they do.  
Vegans get sabotaged by omnivores all.the.time.

Well, I don't know how many vegans there are - - but the few I have met are exactly as you describe - they seem rather obnoxious and aggressively proud to be vegan... I could not care in the least what a person eats or doesn't eat... the last time I was in a vegan restaurant, they kept telling me 10 more minutes, until an hour passed... I paid them for half the meal that I never dcvd and left... I understand that is not every vegan experience, just mine. 

I wouldn't know if someone is a vegan or not - though surely they will tell me.. 

On 9/16/2023 at 7:32 PM, still kicking said:

It does affect me personally by getting abused by her when I do my shopping at the meat isle or getting disturbed from having my meal in a restaurant 

so you met her personally ?....how exactly did she abuse you..and if so then you pressed charges against some small frail girl?.....which is why we have police.....

im disturbed by people that burn crops in LOS and affects my lungs and health....and i press on

On 9/16/2023 at 7:45 PM, still kicking said:

You don't get it do you? I don't tell anybody what to eat it is their choice. She just got fined $2000 dollars and has a supreme court order for invading a restaurant get up to date.

so seems she f*cked around and found out.......she made that choice and is paying for it now..

so what am i not getting????  do u need medical assistance?  are you going to survive this?

luckily for us that are you still able to reply....or as you say..."still kicking"   whew....

a grown man cowers and moans online as a paper thin girl protests her beliefs..News at 11...

On 9/16/2023 at 8:34 PM, JimTripper said:

Vegans put their hands and fingers on the food more then meat eaters do. I saw a vegan preparing a meal and they made sure each tiny bit was touched by them like they were fondling the food. They want you to eat what they touched with their fingers.

Ive been cooking 30+ yrs....try to eat at open kitchens...oh the stories i could tell.....

or just read A Bourdains book....I was also a Chef here in CM.....i quit after 5 months....