Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Drain pipes for kitchen? Blue pipes? Clean water only?

OneMoreFarang

On 9/27/2023 at 7:21 AM, sometimewoodworker said:

Just because nearly every one is quoting the same information does not make it true. There are too many instances of the perceived knowledge being found to be untrue when there is actual testing done. The incorrect unfounded assumptions being taught for decades as “truth” are extremely hard to change as people are resistant to change.

So rather than me going back and finding the test results showing that my recollection is accurate, why don’t you point to scientific studies showing that the “general rule” is true.

Your observation that 

Is correlation and you should be well aware that correlation is not causation.  You have a datum point, you are drawing a conclusion from that. It is certainly a possibility that your conclusion maybe correct, but without extensive testing it is unproven. There are far too many variables, one, of many, possibilities is that the plastics have degraded. 

so you have nothing.????‍♂️
as i said not something i wanted to take a chance on
and i certainly wouldn't trust an AN members recolection over like the entire internet....????‍♂️

that said i fully understand consensus means nothing when it comes to truth
i politely asked for your truth, but you provided none????‍♂️

10 minutes ago, patman30 said:

so you have nothing.????‍♂️

Wrong

10 minutes ago, patman30 said:

as i said not something i wanted to take a chance on

You do you

11 minutes ago, patman30 said:

and i certainly wouldn't trust an AN members recolection over like the entire internet....????‍♂️

However it doesn’t look as if you can be bothered to do your own research. Also why are you thinking that the echo chamber “the entire internet” is more correct than research. And at least I do recollect information I have heard.

16 minutes ago, patman30 said:

i politely asked for your truth, but you provided none????‍♂️

I have given you the lead, it is up to you to find the research to prove or disprove the information I provided. I have other things to do and listening to hours or days of research podcasts a second time for your benefit is rather low on my priority list.

So far you haven’t given any indication of doing anything other than following blindly in the footsteps of those who talk but don’t do original research.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/28/2023 at 8:48 PM, sometimewoodworker said:

So far you haven’t given any indication of doing anything other than following blindly in the footsteps of those who talk but don’t do original research.

if i didn't do any research i would not have changed from running LAN cables to fibre cables
as my original intenmtion was to run LAN cables
go troll elsewhere or at least back up your arguments
another 🤡 on the ignore list
have a nice day.

• Confused 1

All my pipes are blue, whether supply, drainage or toilet. The only difference is the thickness. What is right or wrong in Thailand no one cares.

in theory Grey is for drainage, hardly any sizes available.

Blue fresh water

Brown sewage

yellow electric.

They fitted one concrete tank to close and this was their fix TIT

IMG_1284.thumb.JPG.ece8a483601a965fa661dae4b777b4e5.JPG

Edited by brianthainess