Thai woman sexually harassed on public bus by a masturbating pervert

snoop1130

2012-47.jpg

A Thai woman shared a video of a pervert masturbating and sexually harassing her on a public bus travelling from Bangkok to Nakhon Nayok province to denounce the deviant and warn others.

The victim, 23 year old Boat, shared a video of being sexually harassed on the public bus on Facebook on Monday, September 18. In the video, the man sitting next to Boat is seen masturbating and touching his private parts. The degenerate used a bag to cover his penis from the bus driver and staff.

Boat revealed in the caption that she did not scream for help or run away because she was afraid the depraved man was hiding a weapon in his bag and would hurt her. She was scared and shaking but tried her best to stop herself and record the pervert’s actions as evidence.

Boat later told Channel 3 that the incident happened at around 10am on September 18. She took the Bangkok-Nakhon Nayok public bus and sat on a double seat, with the seat next to her empty. When the bus arrived at Ongkharak intersection in Nakhon Nayok, the suspect sat with her.

By Petch Petpailin

Caption: Photo via Facebook/ Boatty

Full story: The Thaiger 2023-09-21

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

She was scared because she thought the guy might have a weapon?  And didn’t do anything?  Sounds kind of odd to me. She could have walked up to the driver and alerted him.  It’s doubtful a person like that would have a weapon but I guess you never know. 
Story sounds odd to me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Boat revealed in the caption that she did not scream for help or run away because she was afraid the depraved man was hiding a weapon in his bag and would hurt her. She was scared and shaking but tried her best to stop herself and record the pervert’s actions as evidence.

Under stress people react differently.. she was scared that if she made a scene he might over-react and harm her.

At least she remained searingly calm and got some evidence.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, swm59nj said:

She was scared because she thought the guy might have a weapon?  And didn’t do anything?  Sounds kind of odd to me. She could have walked up to the driver and alerted him.  It’s doubtful a person like that would have a weapon but I guess you never know. 
Story sounds odd to me.

Her attitude was very much in line with what the majority of Thai women would do in such a situation.

6 hours ago, swm59nj said:

Story sounds odd to me.

guy might have a weapon?......I Thought He DID.....In the Palm of his Right Hand....