Thai stocks

21 hours ago, aldriglikvid said:

- If you want to go fishing, and your ambition is to catch fish, do you want to fish in a pond with 150 other people also fishing in the same pond - or do you want to go to a lake where there's 3 people? 

Your questions are just too basic, and I don't have very much time to engage - but, here's some details about analyst coverage: 

Banks, such as Bank of America or J.P. Morgan, that have tens of millions of customers, produce equity research on companies. Whenever they like a company, i.e. cover a company with a Buy-rating, that is then sent as a Buy recommendation to their million of clients - creating a flow of bids (i.e. "demand"). Secondly, all the mutual funds around the world - trillions of dollars asset under management - use equity research to screen out their prospective new companies to acquire. Fishing in this pond, competing with slick wall street analysts - and then the whole tens of millions of retails investors doing research - how are you supposed to beat that? That's what I mean, it's easier to win a market with low competition. If you can't grasp those absolute basics, I've nothing more to help you with. Buy the Nasdaq. Buy Microsoft, have you heard about that up-and-coming tech company? Grab it before other finds it. ????

You must be a billionaire

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

I used to skim data from the SET via the Google finance API.  However they depricated it and so it was now longer possible.  Yahoo did not cover the SET.....not sure if that is still the case.

Have you tried using bollinger bands on 400 days? Ive found some good set ups

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, aldriglikvid said:

If you want to go fishing, and your ambition is to catch fish, do you want to fish in a pond with 150 other people also fishing in the same pond - or do you want to go to a lake where there's 3 people? 

I want to go where all the fish are.

Most investors try to find their own spot in the ocean hoping to get all the fish, only to find there are none.