Sleeper train - Chiang Mai to Bangkok

DfD057

Just a note on our experience at the end of March. Took the #10 train (newer Chinese car), two interconnected compartments. Overnight train, compartments were fine, bathroom and separate shower stall down the hall. Unfortunately, the care air conditioning was set on refrigerate. Could not sleep. In the morning, they turned off the air and immediate hot and humid.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, arithai12 said:

Oh please, what will be next, a video on what it is like to shop at Central Festival? btw, tons of videos already on the sleeper train.

Just more bloggers/digital nomads desperate to monetize some content

• Like 1

Give me a bottom bunk in a carriage with fans any day.

I hide my bottle(s) of Red behind the curtain as I drink from a coffee cup. Also take on with me a small Tupperware container with cut up bread and cheese.

I arrive the next morning a little worse for wear, but I've traveled from A to B and got a free night's accommodation.

I always FLY back from Chiang Mai.

• Confused 1

On 9/28/2023 at 10:15 AM, arithai12 said:

Oh please, what will be next, a video on what it is like to shop at Central Festival? btw, tons of videos already on the sleeper train.

Too many of these naive, uneducated so-called influencer types everywhere now. Like a pest. How to pack your bag, tie your shoe laces and travel on a train. One of these folks, a woman, took a night train CM to Bkk and then compained that the sun set almost when leaving the station and she couldn't view the countryside.....

I think 99% of YT'ers are completely boring and a lot are trying to monetise themselves.

You can usually summarise a 24 minute video in one paragraph you can read in 30 seconds.

I am surprised this thread wasn't taken down as self-promoting their business.