Forgot to 90 day report. 9 days overdue. What happens now?

17 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

CM IMM now has a shop for this next to copy shop for TM30 reporting...nice chubby fellow in there got me updated ..free service.....as i did my last extension yest for my 2nd land crossing

Noticed they have new monitors inside for cue #....even though its always a pain it was my quickest ext so far..about 130-2 hrs as it usually takes me 3 hrs as i arrive right after lunch

Also my "visa" expired on sunday the 24th as as always i go there a few days early to see what they did to confuse me since last visit...as i have been going in days early due to weekend closure so it would have been the friday the 22 for my ext stamp....lost about a week worth of days sue to weekends..BUT i found out they give you a GRACE day....not 2 days but one day..so i was able to go monday the 25th with no fine even thought my stamp was valid until the 24th..

Old guy on glasses outside is nice enough BUT there is a young thai guy that was just in  a bad mood that works there..window #1....scolded me for folding my paperwork and tried to get me on overstay but called him on it as the glasses guy next to him (his boss) gave me the ok on it

So had i known about this one day amnesty could have saved me about a weeks worth/credit

also the vol girl inside was really checking my info...compared my PP to paperwork and really checked on my address vs TM30...never had this done but maybe just never noticed.....anyway i was just glad i was in and out in my quickest and last visit for another 6 months stay-visa free

I paid the initial fine at the hut in 2016 or so..as a condo owner not reporting myself..have a yellowbook.  But having to go in on a Friday after a 25hour plus flight just sucked.

• Confused 1

ONE 2000 baht fine about five years ago taught me a lesson. I have not missed a deadline since. I do not have money to throw away. The 90 day reports are nothing more than a way to collect extra revenue, since they know that a certain number of us will forget to report. It serves no other real purpose.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/26/2023 at 4:21 AM, NotReallyHere said:

I'm on a Non- O retirement visa extension.   As the title says, I missed my report date.  9 days overdue.  First time this has happened.  Will go into the office today to report.  What will be the likely response from the immigration officer.  I assume there is a fine.  How much money do I need to bring?  What's a realistic worse case scenario?

Thanks in advance...

they will fine you

7 hours ago, moontang said:

I paid the initial fine at the hut in 2016 or so..as a condo owner not reporting myself..have a yellowbook.  But having to go in on a Friday after a 25hour plus flight just sucked.

i hear ya...my flights are from the opposite side of the world...back n forth 30 times....ugh