Is there any 180 days limit a year rule for tourists in Thailand?

11 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

It was incredible to read those posts and realize how universally he was admired and respected.

Yes I would look for him every time I came in here, he was so inspirational and never wrong.

I never did not get to buy him the coffee I promised him after he helped me with some info and I will always regret that.

I was out of the system for about a year and only recently came back so missed the posts about him but many thanks for the update Jack as saddening as it was.

I think his like will be very hard to replace but I have to say you are doing a pretty good job yourself so more power to your elbow if you are happy to take up the mantle.

Best wishes.

26 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

At the time someone (one of the mods) started a pinned thread to to give the sad news and folk a chance to pay tribute.

It was incredible to read those posts and realize how universally he was admired and respected.

Yet, as far as I am aware/saw, I was the only TVF/AN member at his funeral, I was flabbergasted..................????

1 hour ago, Jimjim1 said:

Yes I would look for him every time I came in here, he was so inspirational and never wrong.

I never did not get to buy him the coffee I promised him after he helped me with some info and I will always regret that.

I was out of the system for about a year and only recently came back so missed the posts about him but many thanks for the update Jack as saddening as it was.

I think his like will be very hard to replace but I have to say you are doing a pretty good job yourself so more power to your elbow if you are happy to take up the mantle.

Best wishes.

Here's the tribute page for Ubon Joe:

https://aseannow.com/topic/1294073-rip-ubon-joe-asean-now-visa-expert/

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1