Extension of Stay based on Retirement without any 90 day report done ever

1 hour ago, RaveBlond said:

I was under the impression that we do not need a health insurance for the extension of stay - now I hear conflicting rumors.  Is the health insurance mandatory at CW in BKK? (German citizen, OA based on retirement, first extension of stay and renewal)

If you were using a multiple entry Non O, there is no need for health insurance for an extension of stay based on retirement. I assume that is what you have. Only if you have a Non OA (long stay) visa which allows a year on each entry is health insurance required (both during the validity of the visa, and also for future retirement extensions if you originally used that visa to enter).

If you really do have an unexpired Non OA visa, make sure you enter just before the visa expires, getting a final one-year permission to stay, and pair this with a multiple re-entry permit. Note that health insurance will then still be required, as it was for the original application.

1 hour ago, RaveBlond said:

I was under the impression that we do not need a health insurance for the extension of stay - now I hear conflicting rumors.  Is the health insurance mandatory at CW in BKK? (German citizen, OA based on retirement, first extension of stay and renewal)

You had a  Non O-A.

For every annual extension of you "permission of stay" you require insurance. 

As a result many folk have killed off their Non O-A and subsequently obtained a Non O based on retirement. (no insurance requirement) 

If someone has a Non O-A and married to a Thai they can obtain extensions based on marriage and no insurance requirement.