Whats gone wrong with the Asean Now tweets?

Digitalbanana

Whats gone wrong with the Asean Now tweets? In the past the tweet would at least include a semblance of what the subject was about before we clicked on a link if it interested us.

In the two examples below from today (and they are all like this now), there is no clue of subject content at all on the link. The second tweet is just a photo only with no information at all. Why would anyone want to subscribe to that on X?

2023-10-07 16 55 20.jpg

• Like 1

Well I am confused if it is just me. I tried it on multiple browsers on my PC, went to another PC with a clean install of Win11 and made a new X account, and still cannot get the text as you have using Edge browser. All my other received tweets from other accounts look normal. Very strange.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2023 at 9:10 AM, Bkk Brian said:

X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, began changing how links to news posts appear in users’ feeds Wednesday night, removing headlines and text that were previously displayed alongside images.

OK, but why would the headlines still appear on my X app on Android and not on desktop PC using browser?

16 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

OK, but why would the headlines still appear on my X app on Android and not on desktop PC using browser?

They don't on my X app on Android.
Exactly like in the OP.

Is it about the app version?

Mine comes as "Version 2" only?

image.png.e7baa0305abb4a8b9bfa239f1f1ab469.png

We are using the latest X API (formerly Twitter API). They are changing the policies and goalposts every other day.

Headache! We are waiting for an update of that API. What a mess.

And I can't get hold of Elon..😎

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...