ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Of which you never seem to have any.

If it is ignored it can be declared non existent. Exactly same as warnings provided to Israel of highly potential indications of Hamas etc attack by Egyptian  authorities to Israel days before  the eventual incursions .

But same failure to recognize  historic factors in the  sad conflict is a deliberate tactic  to prolong it  in the  geopolitical and monetary interests of  distant backers.

The litany of bs  from both sides  of influence care nothing for human collateral damage.

Make no mistake in my  meaning  which applies to  both multiple member sides. SGGF !

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

If it is ignored it can be declared non existent. Exactly same as warnings provided to Israel of highly potential indications of Hamas etc attack by Egyptian  authorities to Israel days before  the eventual incursions .

But same failure to recognize  historic factors in the  sad conflict is a deliberate tactic  to prolong it  in the  geopolitical and monetary interests of  distant backers.

The litany of bs  from both sides  of influence care nothing for human collateral damage.

Make no mistake in my  meaning  which applies to  both multiple member sides. SGGF !

Israel were warned that something could happen soon and they mistakenly went to the West Bank to address certain issues there and Israel though that that was the thing that was going to happen 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

That's what I said. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

The  person who laughs at  death  ? Oh so sad.

Perhaps someone laughed at your post because it was laughable, but your type twist things to fit your agenda, laughing at death, you should be ashamed of yourself. ..... 🥴

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RanongCat said:

Ah!  So the extinction of  individual existence is  of no importance.......to you?  Now I have better insight i to  to  your  callous indifference  !

I liked 'community insulter' better.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Paul Catton said:

The war started when Zionism, not Judaism, one being an forcible ideology, the other being a race based on religious beliefs.

Oh look, they are really coming out of the basement now. Tell us all the stuff you have learned about races from Ostara and the Protocols

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

No Hamas are using their tunnel systems for themselves not for Gaza citizens they don't care about them.

Maybe this little ditty will inform you why some Residents can't Flee to the safe zone.

Yes, I get that some are not getting through anywhere where Hamas are, but I was talking about aid via Egypt.

5 hours ago, Morch said:

There's currently a war going on, unless you missed that. Previous comments were about the state of things up to now. Nice deflection. But even so, inaccurate. Egypt got no desire to get involved, or to deal with refugees or to strengthen Hamas. Hamas did not try to bring in any aid whatsoever - that's a false narrative.

I know you must always post something to contradict but please get your facts right.

The Aid convoy had nothing to do with Hamas it was 20 loads on one day and another 17 loads. All from International relief agencies all refused but then the UN stepped in with others and it carried on all except for fuel which is what there short of.

• Confused 3

5 hours ago, Morch said:

Yawn. Created is one thing, and of a different magnitude. What you claim now was not denied. It was more of a right-wing thing, though, have to be said.

Yawn again. How is it a 'prison' controlled by Israel if Egypt can unlock it at any time? How is it a 'prison' if the restrictions can be removed by Hamas adopting a new policy? It's a matter of choices. Israel chooses not to commit suicide and have an open border with a neighbor like Hamas (and not to grant it free access to terrorism related stuff), Egypt chooses not to have a branch of the MB on its turf (and not to be saddled with refugees), Hamas chooses to go on with a futile armed 'struggle'. You only seem to have an issue with Israel's choice.

So the Gaza strip is a prison and whatever your on about might well be available on paper, the fact remains the Palestinians are a prisoner on their own land. 

8 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I know you must always post something to contradict but please get your facts right.

The Aid convoy had nothing to do with Hamas it was 20 loads on one day and another 17 loads. All from International relief agencies all refused but then the UN stepped in with others and it carried on all except for fuel which is what there short of.

You lost the thread of the discussion again.

To recap - We were talking about Gaza's situation in general, with you claiming the Gaza Strip is totally dependent on Israel for supplies etc I pointed out that this doesn't have to be so - they can either get everything from Egypt or Hamas change policy and then the blockade might be lifted. You then jumped back to the current situation and my comment was to that effect. 

I was pointing out that none of the aid efforts had much to do with Hamas, the effective government of the Gaza Strip. If you go on about aid convoys etc. you need to ask yourself, why Gaza doesn't have an open border to begin with....

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So the Gaza strip is a prison and whatever your on about might well be available on paper, the fact remains the Palestinians are a prisoner on their own land. 

That's not quite what I said, though. My point was that there are at least two paths which would make this 'prison' thing go away. You can't have it all. Can't be a terrorist entity and ask for the same treatment as a state. Hamas chose a path which created these conditions, Hamas can choose to change that. Same thing with the current death and destruction - they have a choice.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Just when I was consoling myself with the thought that you couldn’t possibly come up with a more depraved comment than your ones referencing concentration camps …. you post this; your moral compass is spinning in ever decreasing circles.

He doesn't want to debate he wants totake the piss laughhing at us. Just ignore him and the rest of his little gang there all taking the piss.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Interesting update today from IDF, its just a few hours old and in it he talks about the fuel situation in Gaza, who has it and how much is left, where it is and also talks about the figures given for deaths/injuries by the Hamas run Gaza Health Authority. Including the figures given for the hospital carpark incident which were extremely exaggerated. 

Yesterday Hamas also attempted to gain entry to another community within Israel no doubt for another murder spree but were intercepted.

They won't respond they will sit back and completely ignore it that's why you shouldn't respond to them i've stopped responding to them you can't educate pork.

Decided 3 hours ago :

Quote from link :

"One visible result of President Emmanuel Macron's visit to Israel and its neighbours is the dispatch of a French navy vessel to the eastern Mediterranean."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67226748

For me it's an aircraft carrier (nr. 4 I think...) no pun intended...

Edited by Thorgal
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

A man that one assumes has received both an academic and societal education from a modern western democratic country  …….. asks this question; astonishing

What is astonishing is how anyone can see the obvious wrong in a rapist taking what they want from a victim, the obvious wrong in blaming the victim for fighting back and the obvious wrong for justifying further attacks by the rapist because the victim fought back yet not see the obvious wrong of Israel taking what they want (land) from the Palestinians, the obvious wrong in blaming the Palestinians from fighting back (Hamas don't exist in a vacuum) and the obvious wrong of justifying further Israeli crimes because the Palestinians had the audacity to fight back.

What a twisted and bizarre tale Israel is trying to weave, that they are the victim whilst simultaneously blaming the real victim for Israel's own crimes.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Morch said:

That's not quite what I said, though. My point was that there are at least two paths which would make this 'prison' thing go away. You can't have it all. Can't be a terrorist entity and ask for the same treatment as a state. Hamas chose a path which created these conditions, Hamas can choose to change that. Same thing with the current death and destruction - they have a choice.

Hamas did indeed choose their own path.

Why has Netanyahu been such a staunch supporter of Hamas for the last 15 years?

8 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel were warned that something could happen soon and they mistakenly went to the West Bank to address certain issues there and Israel though that that was the thing that was going to happen 

Apologising and making excuses for Israel again..., hard habit to break eh?

39 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So according to you, don't try to get rid of Hamas in response to the south Israel massacre. Just wait around for more massacres.

Nobody would expect any other country to commit suicide like that.

But you and other Israel demonizers somehow expect the one Jewish state in the world to be happy to passively wait to be massacred. 

As far as peace negotiations, there is nothing to negotiate with Hamas about that. They don't want peace. They want to kill Jews, end Israel, and create an Islamic caliphate.

War is horrible but there are times when there is no choice.

Israel is not special.

No people are chosen people.

We are all equal.

Maybe not enabling and supporting Hamas for 15+ years to thwart a peace deal shouldn’t have been a core strategy of the Netanyahu government.