ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Eliminations of Murderers of unarmed civilians, children, is the only answer, no question......Sorry if you disapprove..........🥴

I disapprove any killings from both sides...which you have it difficult to understand...

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Eliminations of Murderers of unarmed civilians, children, is the only answer, no question......Sorry if you disapprove..........🥴

Thank you, I couldn't be bothered stating the obvious to a troll. He thinks those that raped, murdered, beheaded and burnt babies, kidnapped hundreds in a day long massacre should remain to do the same thing again. Unless they are eliminated be that by military means or captured and sent to prison they will always be a danger to the innocent civilians of Israel.

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are you giving your "R.I.P" to the Palestinian Hamas terrorists who murdered babies and burnt them to death and murdered the 250 festival attenders and took child  hostages back to Gaza and who have since been killed by the I.D.F

Are you giving condolences to those evil inhumane scumbags ?

Can you elaborate your findings that you've posted previously :

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18439322

Your quote

"The pregnant woman would depend on whether she was having a male child or a female child .

If shes having a Female child, then she shouldnt be bombed "

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are you giving your "R.I.P" to the Palestinian Hamas terrorists who murdered babies and burnt them to death and murdered the 250 festival attenders and took child  hostages back to Gaza and who have since been killed by the I.D.F

Are you giving condolences to those evil inhumane scumbags ?

Have you no reading skills at all, I said what I wrote, RIP to all who died.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

50 minutes ago, proton said:

You can't do it then 😄

On 10/11/2023 at 8:53 AM, Jeff the Chef said:

There is no excuse for inhumanity by any of the protagonists, no parties involved in the crisis have any right to peace while they carry on fighting each other in this way. I have no sympathy for either side, they are both barbaric excuses for human beings.

On 10/11/2023 at 5:22 PM, Jeff the Chef said:

Correct, I have no sympathy for either side, my sympathy is for the innocents on both sides, whereas you only support your sides actions without any regard for views that don't fit your narrative.

On 10/13/2023 at 10:50 AM, Jeff the Chef said:

Hamas did all the terrible atrocities claimed by the Israeli's

Israel is bombing the hell out of Gaza

When either party has had enough bloodshed, what chance is there that all parties can live together in peace.

On 10/13/2023 at 6:27 PM, Jeff the Chef said:

Hamas can never claim to be victims, in any of this, but you're probably right about the end game, foreign aid will flood in and before long another atrocity will occur.

The sad thing is nobody is willing to stop the bus, which is what boils my P 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I don't feed the Trolls anymore and maybe we should all stop feeding them but once you cut open a pregnant woman remove her Fetus behead it in front of the mother then behead her I can't find a word to describe this thing.  Yet Haw Haw and his squad don't mention the savages that did this.

1 hour ago, Morch said:

Quiet a few of the people killed in the Hamas attack weren't Jews, or even Israelis.

Interesting choice there,  'Jews' vs. 'Palestinians'. Not 'Israelis', not 'Muslims'. 

Just to please you, anyone no matter what their religion was, could all be Martians for all I care, there all dead <deleted>

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

Have you no reading skills at all, I said what I wrote, RIP to all who died.

Just wanted to clarify that you were R.I.P ing the Hamas  terrorists who murdered innocent people including woman children and babies  and committed numerous atrocities and war crimes and you were giving your condolences to them . 

I hope that they are rotting in hell 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, BarraMarra said:

I don't feed the Trolls anymore and maybe we should all stop feeding them but once you cut open a pregnant woman remove her Fetus behead it in front of the mother then behead her I can't find a word to describe this thing.  Yet Haw Haw and his squad don't mention the savages that did this.

Is this accusation proven and  verified as per  AN  community standards by any means?

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Just to please you, anyone no matter what their religion was, could all be Martians for all I care, there all dead <deleted>

You fear quoting, "And the murdered children by Hamas", but I/we know where you are coming from, sadly.......:ermm:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RanongCat said:

Is this accusation proven and  verified as per  AN  community standards by any means?

It's ridiculous, anyone with an opposing view, and if the questions can't be answered  - is a troll, which conveniently means they don't have to answer.  😂

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Just wanted to clarify that you were R.I.P ing the Hamas  terrorists who murdered innocent people including woman children and babies  and committed numerous atrocities and war crimes and you were giving your condolences to them . 

I hope that they are rotting in hell 

So your saying RIP to all the Hamas victims and any other deaths can go to hell.

Very gracious of you.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Sky news are reporting that a missile sent from Hamas struck an israeli neighbourhood 2 casualties wonder where it was fired from. Other news reports are coming in fuel is desperatly short and running out in Gaza yet Hamas have fuel to fill there rockets.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, BarraMarra said:

Sky news are reporting that a missile sent from Hamas struck an israeli neighbourhood 2 casualties wonder where it was fired from. Other news reports are coming in fuel is desperatly short and running out in Gaza yet Hamas have fuel to fill there rockets.

😐 Fuel needed to power generators  to operate  medical equipment is  certainly  not what is needed for  primitive  rockets.