ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

9 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

I will reiterate that your posts have hardly been sympathetic to to the murderous actions of the Palestinians in Israel, infact the opposite, only today you were bragging/boasting about how the Palestinians have developed a rocket/missile that can penetrate 2 miles of concrete. Don't try and pull the wool over our Thorgal, we have you sussed. 

Why does he have to be sympathetic?

Are you sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians?

It’s not about sympathy. You want him to pick a side. 

Edited by NextG
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

It is not possible to have a balanced discussion on threads such as this. Any post not in total support of Israeli actions are labelled anti-semetic and therefore in support of HAMAS. Totally moronic. 

I haven't seen any posts recently of anti sematic accusation posts being made 

When did  they happen ?

There have been many posts such as yours claiming to have been labelled as being anti sematic and not actual accusation was made 

Just posters saying Stop accusing me of being Anti sematic, when the accusation wasn't even made 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

"Bullying" isn't asking people what they meant 

If you didn't understand what a person meant , it isn't "bullying" them to ask them what they meant 

You are ‘gaslighting’ him. Writing “let’s be honest” and then TELLING him what he meant. I too would just ignore a character who tried to play that game with me. 

1 minute ago, NextG said:

You are ‘gaslighting’ him. Writing “let’s be honest” and then TELLING him what he meant. I too would just ignore a character who tried to play that game with me. 

This is getting Ridiculous 

I just wanted to know what he meant 

Maybe he will be long later to explain what he meant 

27 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

And a few posts later, you are accusing Israel of participating in war crimes 

Not true : I've pointed that my opinion is not relevant. The decision is on a legal level by ICC prosecutors and ICC judges.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/page/256/#comment-18473241

My quote was :

"The question is not if there are war crimes happening since 7th of October in Gaza, the question is which expertise and reports are required to officialize the variety and severity of these war crimes.

My opinion is not a relevant vector in this whole process.

It's based on the expertise of the ICC prosecutors and the decision of the ICC judges.

Multiple times people ask these non-innocent questions to smear this impartiality to proportions of antisemitism, Hamas lover, etc...just scroll the last 5 pages back and your intellectual honesty will understand that's it's actually a malicious game."

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NextG said:

So this wasn’t you then?

The poster in question has made numerous anti sematic remarks throughout the thread , that isn't my opinion, the official definition of what anti Semitism is, he has been saying those things many times 

People who disagree with Israel and support the Palsedtians haven't been celled anti sematic , its just those making anti sematic remarks who have been called out 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The poster in question has made numerous anti sematic remarks throughout the thread , that isn't my opinion, the official definition of what anti Semitism is, he has been saying those things many times 

People who disagree with Israel and support the Palsedtians haven't been celled anti sematic , its just those making anti sematic remarks who have been called out 

Not true : 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/page/256/#comment-18473241

My quote was :

"The question is not if there are war crimes happening since 7th of October in Gaza, the question is which expertise and reports are required to officialize the variety and severity of these war crimes.

My opinion is not a relevant vector in this whole process.

It's based on the expertise of the ICC prosecutors and the decision of the ICC judges.

Multiple times people ask these non-innocent questions to smear this impartiality to proportions of antisemitism, Hamas lover, etc...just scroll the last 5 pages back and your intellectual honesty will understand that's it's actually a malicious game."

19 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I haven't seen any posts recently of anti sematic accusation posts being made 

When did  they happen ?

There have been many posts such as yours claiming to have been labelled as being anti sematic and not actual accusation was made 

Just posters saying Stop accusing me of being Anti sematic, when the accusation wasn't even made 

People who disagree with Israel and support the Palsedtians haven't been celled anti sematic , its just those making anti sematic remarks who have been called out”

So you have directly contradicted yourself…

You are confusing yourself. Take a rest. 
I’m out. This is not a place where different views and perspectives can be discussed. 
Just a load of rabid dogs wanting their side to win, no matter the cost. 
But there is at least two sides to every story. Listen to each other. Share knowledge. 
Even Jews living in ‘Israel’ can be pro-Palestine. It’s not as black and white as you might imagine. 

Edited by NextG
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So explain once and for all why bombing pregnant Palestinian women as retaliation is OK when they carry a boy, but they should not be bombed if they carry a girl?

Your quote :

"The pregnant woman would depend on whether she was having a male child or a female child .

If shes having a Female child, then she shouldnt be bombed "

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/page/201/#comment-18461857

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

Can you provide facts to your conclusion?

I don't understand where and how you come to that conclusion with what I'm posting.

You said a UK Aircraft Carrier was in the gulf it was never sent you made that up Thorgal. you constantly go off Topic, and then once we caught out you deflected and posted from Websites against forum rules. You went on and on telling everyone Israel fired the missile that hit a hospital you were wrong again the list goes on and on but you don't seem to take it in between your ears you won't listen or accept the truth and you just carry on making a fool of yourself thinking we are listening to you. We give you facts then you post give us facts you have already been given the facts. 

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Amen. Sadly, they'll force all who are not biased Israeli supporters to leave, then they can all fool themselves into believing

Israel has done no wrong. It's pathetic really. 

Or put them on Iggie so you can carry on without comeback.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, NextG said:

Why does he have to be sympathetic?

Are you sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians?

It’s not about sympathy. You want him to pick a side. 

When you side with terrorists you can't have any morals and just like yourself you are only left with verbal attacks. 

• Like 2