ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

17 minutes ago, paddypower said:

agreed. I ready to call a spade a spade. fact: there is nowhere to go. The description 'open air prison' is widely used. It is moronic to call it a slogan, in the face of published opinions.   https://www.pbs.org/wnet/wideangle/uncategorized/gaza-er-map-in-and-out-of-gaza/1226/ .  You're putting words in my mouth when you say I claim that the blockade is not maintained by Egypt, and that it has nothing to do with Hamas.  I wrote no such thing. All you do is babble that I am a partisan. By definition, of partisan - yes, I support those Palestinian people who do not support Hamas.  It is subjective - because my country experienced colonialism, sectarian violence by the English for centuries and finally, peace. But my opinions are complex.  Many Irish like myself show solidarity with Palestinian people - not as a “like for like” reflex nor merely a kind of political sentimentalism (where you show your ignorance by using the term partisan) . It is articulated through protest and activism, and a historically informed sense of empathy for those whose lives are curtailed by occupation and violence. so yes - I still hold the view is that you truly do deflect -because either (i) you have no empathy or (ii) you know nothing about anyone who might emphatise with Palestines.

The point about slogans is that they are often repeated, this does not go toward making them correct, though - but you were saying something about 'moronic'?

Not sure what the map linked got to do with it. Nobody contends that there's free passage to and from the Gaza Strip. But that by itself does not a prison make.

I don't put words in your mouth - I'm pointing out the fallacies tied with your basic argument. Not the same thing.

As for the rest of your rant, it goes toward supporting my take that your comments are not necessarily so much fact based, as emotionally driven.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, owl sees all said:

From what I have read I'm pretty sure that they knew what was coming. However, in saying that, the intensity,speed and scale of the break-out caught them by surprise. Once the IDF did respond; it was panic stations.

No Owl once the IDF realised what was happening the Slaughter was taking place. Do you honnestly believe they knew an attack on a Concert was about to take place and did not evacuate it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, freeworld said:

See france 24 this morning.

There was a news conference after the meeting held with blinken and middle east nations

Two Middle east nations reps and the US rep were on the podium speaking to the news.

Aljazeera shows all 3 points of view.

France 24 only shows the USA point of view.

DW and Euronews deliberately silent as if they have been ordered to.

I thought AJ was decent but after watching there propaganda pumped out daily its now Anti Israeli thats only the English version the Arabic version is worse but as its Studios are in Qatar its comes as no surprise there in bed with Hamas thats why The leader of Hama has a penthouse pad in Doha.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Some people are though, some posters have said that the Hamas actions in Israel on October the 7 the were just "heavy handed" and they point fingers at Israel for war crimes , when it was Hamas who committed war crimes in their thousands .

Some posters are also blaming Israel for the Hamas terror attack and some have even suggested that Israel was responsible for the terror attack and it was a false flag operation 

According to Hamas Nick Hamas are not killing civilians.

2 hours ago, freeworld said:

The UN inquiry are receiving reports and are investigating them.

''Commission of Inquiry collecting evidence of war crimes committed by all sides in Israel and Occupied Palestinian Territories since 7 October 2023''

Rubbish are they on the Ground in Gaza collecting evidence Freeworld?

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, freeworld said:

The UN inquiry are receiving reports and are investigating them.

''Commission of Inquiry collecting evidence of war crimes committed by all sides in Israel and Occupied Palestinian Territories since 7 October 2023''

Ehh

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, paddypower said:

I'm not falling for that trick - where I post a photo off 3,700 (and counting) blown up Palestinian children to make a point. That is a facile form of debating. I don't argue with the facts you describe. they were horrific and never to be forgotten. look at the map of Gaza, relative to the whole region. It takes a warmonger, like Netanyahu (desperately trying to stay out of jail on multiple counts of corruption) to invent an offer which is impossible to accept.this is probably not too bright an idea. But the Israeli army is probably the greatest, well equipped fight force on the planet. That,, plus some of its 300,000 reservists are quite capable of invading the Gaza strip and kill all of the Hamas followers there, without carpet bombing the whole region.

Your way behind in this thread Paddy maybe you should stick to betting Horses.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Thorgal said:

I didn't speculate or commented on that 1 Israeli baby killed in the oven.

There others were never killed or imprisoned as per Israeli officials and Israeli reporters backed up by AJ_EN (all reliable sources)

Am I guilty for a crime of "intention", means no "motive", no "proof", no "crime delict" and no "victim" ?

Again, the same speech has not been used for the Al Ahli hospital with real Palestinian victims.

You should sometimes apply your own rules to yourself :

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18476441

Your quote :

"Topics or posts deemed to be scaremongering, deliberately misleading or which deliberately distort information will be removed. In factual areas such as news forums and current affairs topics member content that is claimed or portrayed as a fact should be supported by a link to a relevant reputable source."

The above includes conspiracy theories, hence why some of your posts and other have self destructed

Get your facts straight, that is not my quote, yet again another Thorgal untruth!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I think that he just likes talking about dead Israeli babies . IMO, it would be better to ignore him and not reply to him on that subject  , as it seems to just further his pleasure .

He likes to taunt people about the Holocaust and dead Israeli babies 

I finally had enough of his nonsense and put him on Ignore.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Rubbish are they on the Ground in Gaza collecting evidence Freeworld?

Why do you think Israel is preventing them?

Wait until the world start seeing the dead bodies pulled out of the building rubble bombed and collapsed by Israel.

Edited by freeworld
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, freeworld said:

Why do you think Israel is preventing them?

Wait until the world start seeing the dead bodies pulled out of the building rubble bombed and collapsed by Israel.

Preventing how?

31 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Get your facts straight, that is not my quote, yet again another Thorgal untruth!

You were both refuting the same facts that have been debunked by Israeli Officials and Israeli Reporters, confirmed by AJ-EN.

I use BKK Ryan his quote in my reply to you to counter the same issue that forum rules should be applied.

You didn't reply to the content I've provided, you only aim (again) at the messenger...as being not truthful...while the content has been debunked and confirmed by unbiased sourced + confirmed according to forum rules that some posters claim to be applicable...

Case closed...

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18476441

• Like 1

Just now, Thorgal said:

You were both refuting the same facts that have been debunked by Israeli Officials and Israeli Reporters, confirmed by AJ-EN.

I use BKK Ryan his quote in my reply to you to counter the same issue that forum rules should be applied.

You didn't reply to the content I've provided, you only aim (again) at the messenger...as being not truthful...while the content has been debunked and confirmed by unbiased sourced + confirmed according to forum rules that some posters claim to be applicable...

Case closed...

You lied.........you are the weakest link...goodbye!

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Morch said:

‘Can someone answer?’ Video shows futile hunt for survivors among bodies at rave

https://www.timesofisrael.com/can-someone-answer-video-shows-futile-hunt-for-survivors-among-bodies-at-rave/

More footage of 7/10 attack aftermath.

Yea, horrific, I was watching the twitter video referred to in that link this morning:

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You've lost the plot Thorgal, your replying to the wrong posters, calling the the posters by the wrong names. Deflecting with unrelated incidents and all because YOU were wrong when you assumed the original poster was referring to 40 babies killed.

All your doing now is your usual trolling

Replying to wrong posters is always possible and should not be criticized to be an action with malicious intent.

To avoid the same issue we had a similar case of confusion that didn't need to discredit the messenger.

Fact  Nick Carter requested on 30rd of October to Mr. Mojo and Morch to change their avatar to avoid confusion because it's not always apparent who is who...

Just now, Thorgal said:

Replying to wrong posters is always possible and should not be criticized to be an action with malicious intent.

To avoid the same issue we had a similar case of confusion that didn't need to discredit the messenger.

Fact  Nick Carter requested on 30rd of October to Mr. Mojo and Morch to change their avatar to avoid confusion because it's not always apparent who is who...

You are responsible for what you post, but it seems a habit making excuses from the Hamaphiles.🥴

8 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive

Bye troll

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

The World has seen all the carnage and dead bodies in Gaza and Western and Arab leaders seem to have united and have come to the conclusion .

Hamas needs to go .

They made a joint statement today .

Hamas are the problem and they need to be removed 

As far as I understand, you're referring to Blinken's words (or other USA source). The participating Arab parties seemed to have different ideas:

Blinken spars with Arab leaders in Amman over ceasefire call, says it’ll help Hamas

https://www.timesofisrael.com/blinken-spars-with-arab-leaders-in-amman-over-ceasefire-call-says-itll-help-hamas/

While I have no doubt most would like Hamas to disappear, it's not politically correct (or even safe) saying so in public.

• Like 2