ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Some more details on what the IDF found in Gaza so far:

IDF shares footage of troops finding rocket launchers near Gaza playground, pool, homes

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-shares-footage-of-troops-finding-rocket-launchers-near-gaza-playground-pool-homes/

IDF says troops found Hamas rocket launchers near playground, swimming pool in Gaza

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-says-troops-found-hamas-rocket-launchers-near-playground-swimming-pool-in-gaza/

IDF says troops uncovered weapons, military equipment at homes in northern Gaza

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-says-troops-uncovered-weapons-military-equipment-at-homes-in-northern-gaza/

IDF recovers intelligence information from a captured Hamas base

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/hjgrx6f7t#autoplay

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

Chosen people of God are bombing women and children in Gaza, spitting on Christians in Jerusalem and violently attacking their own civilian Jews who are demonstrating peacefully against the inhumane assault on civilians in Gaza. Israeli barbarism does not discriminate and targets followers of all religions.

Israeli police attack anti-Zionist Jews amid Gaza war (newarab.com)

This was a single lone incident in Jerusalem. Clutching at straws Danny

• Like 1

He has no intention of posting links he would rather play the game. Antagonise, spread rumors, and make up stories like the dead kids lying all over the Road and a horse.  Three times I asked him to validate these comments but he ignored them just carried on coming out with stupid comments.

Posts with links to Questionable Sources have been removed, please see our Community Standards

This notice is pinned at the top of this forum:

The War in Israel

Latest developments and discussion of events in the Israel-Hamas War. Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

Also please take note of the following forum rule:

18. Social media content is acceptable in most forums. However in factual areas such as but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency, and must include a link to the original source.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

You put a lot of faith and belief in the armed wing of Hamas and what they say. No surprise there from you.

But on the other hand Bkk Brian, you're more than happy to except any info from Israeli forces, IDF etc etc  which is only looking at it from your point of view. 

This is a war zone, any press reporters look like fair game for Israeli forces, there are reports of snipers targeting and also bombing of the press in Gaza.

https://cpj.org/2023/11/journalist-casualties-in-the-israel-gaza-conflict/

https://reliefweb.int/report/occupied-palestinian-territory/rsf-files-complaint-icc-war-crimes-against-journalists-palestine-and-israel

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

13 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

But on the other hand Bkk Brian, you're more than happy to except any info from Israeli forces, IDF etc etc  which is only looking at it from your point of view. 

This is a war zone, any press reporters look like fair game for Israeli forces, there are reports of snipers targeting and also bombing of the press in Gaza.

https://reliefweb.int/report/occupied-palestinian-territory/rsf-files-complaint-icc-war-crimes-against-journalists-palestine-and-israel

More anti western anti semitic propaganda from murderous terrorists. Its like getting information on current events in 1942 from the Volkischer Beobachter.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, stevenl said:

I hope there are more things that can make your day. I don't see how Hamas can be eliminated through a military operation. 

13 hours ago, metisdead said:

Off topic posts, baiting posts, personal attack posts and the replies contravening our Community Standards have been removed:

• Please be polite and respectful to others
  • Do not flame, troll or stalk other members

thanks dude. respect.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

28 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Correct, I do not accept information supplied directly from the Hamas terrorist's as credible and yes the IDF source information can rightly have bias, what do you expect, they are at war with the terrorist's because of Oct 7th they are not the terrorists.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

More anti western anti semitic propaganda from murderous terrorists. Its like getting information on current events in 1942 from the Volkischer Beobachter.

Going back to 1942 might be fine if it was to do with the Nazi Holocaust during WW2 but this is 2023, 81 years after those events, which nobody is denying was a blight on the Human race of that time.

What I find strange is your total disregard of all the mainstream media in the wests total support of Israel without acknowledging that the opposition also has a right to report on any atrocities from your side, without you calling it out as antisemitic propaganda, as in all conflicts there are 2 sides to every story.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Correct, I do not accept information supplied directly from the Hamas terrorist's as credible and yes the IDF source information can rightly have bias, what do you expect, they are at war with the terrorist's because of Oct 7th they are not the terrorists.

I agree with you on that, Hamas are the terrorists because of Oct 7th and a lot of things that had gone on before but you are more than happy to believe whatever comes out of the Israeli's press without acknowledging any reason why Hamas have taken this course of action through Israel's action against the people of Gaza/Palestine which has gone on for years by the Israeli's.

11 hours ago, Morch said:

Iran is not an Arab country. But granted, they do support Hamas.

Others?

Unfortunately, you don't need many other players. China's imports of Iranian oil have soared, despite US sanctions. which are toothless. Hamas just needs one rich sponsor to provide unlimited arms and funding. it appears simplistic - but the western world has to do what ever it takes to cut off that support of Hamas. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No Hamas were the terrorists long before Oct 7th, do some research.

What makes you think I readily believe everything from Israeli media without checking other sources?

If you reread my post I did say and quote "I agree with you on that, Hamas are the terrorists because of Oct 7th and a lot of things that had gone on before"

As far as to what you are thinking about Israeli Media sources I have no idea what is going through your mind, you could try giving out some examples of where you have checked other sources.

3 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

If you reread my post I did say and quote "I agree with you on that, Hamas are the terrorists because of Oct 7th and a lot of things that had gone on before"

As far as to what you are thinking about Israeli Media sources I have no idea what is going through your mind, you could try giving out some examples of where you have checked other sources.

Right so we agree that Hamas terrorist sources are not credible especially when referring to the hostages which is what my post was about. 

Now I've also stated that IDF and Israeli media sources can expect to be bias, that's a given as with all sources whichever side, there's a large difference between bias and lies though. Now your asking me what I am thinking about Israeli media sources. I've already told you. Its none of your business I check via other sources but suffice to say googling is your friend.

Anything else you want to check on how I check sources or would you like to get back to the topic?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, paddypower said:

Unfortunately, you don't need many other players. China's imports of Iranian oil have soared, despite US sanctions. which are toothless. Hamas just needs one rich sponsor to provide unlimited arms and funding. it appears simplistic - but the western world has to do what ever it takes to cut off that support of Hamas. 

Hamas is very rich already, it can carry on without Iran

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Morch said:

I'm not interested in your point scoring. I've made a post giving you some pointers as to why I'm not overly impressed by polls presented, and why I do not have blind faith in them the way you seem to. What you offer in response is more of the same, plus some dodging of issues and points raised.

I've addressed the same 'questions' you put up now on recent previous comments. As usual, you insist on pretending things weren't already discussed.

The Palestinians could have chosen many different ways, many different paths - what it comes down to is that both leadership and people assumed a rather passive stance. You want to claim they had no choice? There's no good reasoning for that unless one allows for things mentioned in my previous post. You're just doing the same old free pass thing.

The only way which you could support your view is by allowing some dissonance between their supposed pro-peace  stance, and a supposed sense that efforts would be futile. That would rob your argument of whatever little force it had, and ultimately go towards my original claim about not being ready and willing.

As for your remarks on oppression - you've read a couple of articles and you think you 'grasp' things? Seriously? You've no idea. Considering you can't discuss anything related beyond what you can pull from polls or a quick Goggle search, I'm not very impressed.

you're right. maybe oppression is an out of date concept. and all the talk and  negotiations have been in bad faith. Slag me if anyone wishes for writing this - but one group has a country (created artificially by the Balfour Agreement, the British & US governments of the day and the Rothschilds). The other group does not.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

Linked article is for naive people who believe in Santa, and from a biased source.

Israeli hostages who were released praised Hamas fighters publicly for their humane treatment. On the other hand, Gazans who were working in Israel on 7 October and were trapped for the past 4 weeks, got released yesterday back into Gaza. They all were mistreated badly with some badly beaten and humiliated by soldiers, their possessions stolen, and phones confiscated.  

After she was freed, Israeli hostage offered a handshake to Hamas (nbcnews.com)

I'm sure that you can provide a link to your claims - why don't you?

As for your closing remarks - one would have to be quite twisted putting the onus on praising how the elderly woman was treated, rather than on the fact that she was abducted. Her husband, by the way, is still held by Hamas.

• Like 1

Just now, Danny Australia said:

So, its ok to beat them violently for a mere peaceful protest? Great democracy.

What the hell are you talking about "peaceful protests", these protests are hate marches not too far of the rallies that the Nazis did in the 1930s. Carrying banners with the inscriptions "rivers to the sea" and shouting "allah akhbar" like demented screaming banshees is not peaceful, what planet are you from! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

What the hell are you talking about "peaceful protests", these protests are hate marches not too far of the rallies that the Nazis did in the 1930s. Carrying banners with the inscriptions "rivers to the sea" and shouting "allah akhbar" like demented screaming banshees is not peaceful, what planet are you from! 

The planet where he is carrying banners and shouting too.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I agree with you on that, Hamas are the terrorists because of Oct 7th and a lot of things that had gone on before but you are more than happy to believe whatever comes out of the Israeli's press without acknowledging any reason why Hamas have taken this course of action through Israel's action against the people of Gaza/Palestine which has gone on for years by the Israeli's.

What have Israel done against the people of Gaza? they LEFT it in 2005, after Egypt refused to take it back!

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, proton said:

What have Israel done against the people of Gaza? they LEFT it in 2005, after Egypt refused to take it back!

That is what 99.9% of Israel haters cannot see.  When Rabin/Clinton/Arafat signed the Oslo Accords the PLO got most of what they wanted.  Arafat seeing what could follow {losing support) started the 'child' infidata to derail what he signed/agreed to.

Rabin for his troubles were assassinated by a right wing Jew for selling out part of the biblical homeland.

Ariel Sharon a "Hawk" no friend of the 'Arabs' used the army to remove all jews and settlers from Gaza in many cases by 'Force' same happened in a number of places in the West Bank.  But, Gaza were 'Jew Free' end of 2005.

2006 in Gaza elections Hamas won the popular vote in the 'Legislature', Gaza became self governing, Hamas and Fatah fought a brief and brutal civil war which Hamas won then expelled Fatah supporters from Gaza.  Hamas became self ruling banning further elections and publishing their "Charter" which called for the "Eradication of the jews and the State of Israel.  USA cut of funding to Gaza diverting it to PLA of Abbas in the West Bank.

Hamas were declared to be a terrorist organisation at the UN.  The EU declared it to be a terrorist organisation October 7th proved beyond a shadow of doubt they are a terrorist organisation.

I await ridicule and "whataboutery"  

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Damn. I  Didnt know the outback was so full of Jew haters. Do you get upset when you see statues of Sir Jonh Monash?

why not put a bit of effort into updating your terminology?a world wide  common mistake is to say being anti Israeli is anti Jew. Anti Jew (haters) are referred to as antisemitic. some of my best friends are of the Jewish persuasion. That still leaves me free to criticize Israel, or at least its government. 

• Like 1