ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

25 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Rubbish, this is the format of a questionable source, it contains links and reasons for stating why:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-unz-report/

Your opinion on when Israel declared war with Hamas is flawed and not factual

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/?s=https%3A%2F%2Fmalcolmnance.substack.com%2Fp%2Fhamas-needs-children-to-die

My opinion, suck it up.

Edited by Jeff the Chef

20 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

As has been said on numerous occasions, if it doesn't agree with the Zionist propaganda, it has to be antisemitic/anti Israel, what a farce.

As has been said on numerous occasions, but the people saying it are liars. 

I am fed up having to open this thread and see your lies. propaganda. misleading members posting material not allowed you have been warned to stop this but you carry on disrupting this thread now your claiming special forces are on the ground in Gaza again a false misleading and spreading untruths without any evidence whatsoever. 

10 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Well I’m not really surprised to see such a comment from a man that posted an earlier comment saying  “Palestinians/Hamas/Arabs can do as they like, as far as I’m concerned the Israeli’s have brought this down on their own heads, they are no better than the Nazi’s of WW2, in my opinion”

After 6 million jewish people were slaughtered by the Nazis in WW2, you write a comment like that, and then expect to be exempt from the sobriquet “antisemitic” …….. not to mention, but I will, the vile, disgusting, racist comment you posted, that the moderators thankfully deleted; but we all saw it Jeff, oh yes we did.

Great, glad you saw it, opinions suck don't they, but they are just that opinions whether you like them or not, freedom of speech and thought.

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

I think you are a buffoon, and almost as much so as that lying, antisemite Neeranam but I do not want either of you, or anyone for that matter, kicked off the board, but I do wish you guys would try to actually formulate a coherent argument now and then. 

Here's one for you:

https://guide-humanitarian-law.org/content/article/3/civilians/

31 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I've posted earlier the witnessing of Yasmin Porat.

According to the witnessing Yasmin Porat Hamas took hostages but the Israeli security forces started to shoot (back) at Hamas militants and their Israeli hostages. Many Israeli citizens died in the crossfire or friendly fire.

People here don't like to hear that but it's the reality.

Bing searched that name, and if what she (and others) say is true, it's pretty disturbing.  I'm sure it will be awhile before the truth becomes clear, if ever.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Sigh, as always, nothing to say, just google up a link and post it.

My post: "I think you are a buffoon, and almost as much so as that lying, antisemite Neeranam but I do not want either of you, or anyone for that matter, kicked off the board, but I do wish you guys would try to actually formulate a coherent argument now and then."

Now you just substantiate my point by responding not with a coherent argument, but by posting a link to what someone else says. Sad. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I've posted earlier the witnessing of Yasmin Porat.

According to the witnessing Yasmin Porat Hamas took hostages but the Israeli security forces started to shoot (back) at Hamas militants and their Israeli hostages. Many Israeli citizens died in the crossfire or friendly fire.

People here don't like to hear that but it's the reality.

Yasmin Porat says that she didn't see any IDF soldiers kill any civilians and she just said that there were lots of bullets flying around which could have gone anywhere 

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Sigh, as always, nothing to say, just google up a link and post it.

My post: "I think you are a buffoon, and almost as much so as that lying, antisemite Neeranam but I do not want either of you, or anyone for that matter, kicked off the board, but I do wish you guys would try to actually formulate a coherent argument now and then."

Now you just substantiate my point by responding not with a coherent argument, but by posting a link to what someone else says. Sad. 

You'll love this one then:

https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/11/10/gaza-hostage-videos-outrage-personal-dignity

18 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Dunno, I only hate Zionists in this world, not Jews

80% of the Jews are Zionists or support the state of Israel, who are you trying to fool?   Not even proud enough of your  ideology to admit it.

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

There's unverified video footage released from Apache pilots shooting on everything that has 2 legs in the fields, buildings and cars.

Many cars have been toasted with the victims inside.

Shooting with a 30mm cal Apache machine gun cuts of limbs, head, etc...

Tanks did also similar damage in the Kibbutz, etc.

Not sure if the military base and field command asked for "broken arrow" in the beginning when Hamas was mixed with locals as hostages.

From the last mod notice a few pages back after deleting some of your posts:

"Unattributed posts removed, 'I saw' is hearsay and is not attributed

Please see our Community Standards"

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I could hazard an guess, but the laughing emoji brigade would love to get us anti Zionists another holiday off the forum, sad hats

You wouldn't get a holiday if you played by the rules obviously if you break the rules you know what will happen.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, impulse said:

Bing searched that name, and if what she (and others) say is true, it's pretty disturbing.  I'm sure it will be awhile before the truth becomes clear, if ever.

Please site anyone claiming Israeli security forces were shooting at hostages. Even Thorgal's link (apparently) stated they were returning fire and some of the hostages were killed. 

Why is that disturbing? What should the Israeli security forces have done, just allowed hamas to continue firing on them without retuning fire until hamas had killed them all? 

• Like 2