Attractive ladyboys

bignok

1 minute ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Don't over-think it, just go with the flow.  If you find someone attractive, it won't make a difference.

Good luck in your hunting!  (Stringfellows on soi 13 used to be great, but I don't think it's open any more).

Whats the point in hiring a ladyboy?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, daveAustin said:

That’s because the real pretty/androgynous ones blend in and look like legit women so you are likely unaware. And, yes, I’ve noticed some stunners… you’re unlikely going to see them trawling Beach Road. ???? 

Sounds like bs

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, brewsterbudgen said:

As I said, you're over-think it.  Just hire someone that turns you on.  You might not even know she's a ladyboy until later and have a whole new experience!  Good luck.

So you sleep with ladyboys?

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Couple years ago i spotted a beautiful girl on a YouTube video working at a massage shop on Klang, i went along for a foot massage, it was maybe the best ladyboy I've seen, none of the telltale signs, i doubt anyone would have known, only my professional level at spotting them gave it away

51 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

George having the evening off?

Actually and statistically the lifespan of the average ladyboy is often shorter than a 70yo.

Could be a fun night  filled with stat before retiring to 22sqb luxury condo and taking it from behind.

There was a time in many years past I would travel Skytrain in BKK and feel intimidated by the towering 1.8 meter tall immaculate ladyboy beauties hiked up in heels on their way to work at 6.30 am.

Attractive appearance but of no appeal to myself in  recognition of the fact of their gender facsimile.

The wild side has never had an appeal that has ever been greater than the real side.

Each to theirs .

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

There was a time in many years past I would travel Skytrain in BKK and feel intimidated by the towering 1.8 meter tall immaculate ladyboy beauties hiked up in heels on their way to work at 6.30 am.

Attractive appearance but of no appeal to myself in  recognition of the fact of their gender facsimile.

The wild side has never had an appeal that has ever been greater than the real side.

Each to theirs .

Hiv side