Attractive ladyboys

bignok

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

Hiv side

If you are suggesting disproportionate risk that might be a mistake in current times.

As with so much in social acceptances now the reliance on medical mitigation to protect expectation of normal life spans regardless of risque lifestyle gives me  good  cause to be  selective as hell  !

13 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

If you are suggesting disproportionate risk that might be a mistake in current times.

As with so much in social acceptances now the reliance on medical mitigation to protect expectation of normal life spans regardless of risque lifestyle gives me  good  cause to be  selective as hell  !

Vaginal sex risk is minute. Not so anal.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RanongCat said:

Word salad. 

Taking it raw dog up the <deleted>ter is as risky as it has ever been, just like sharing needles and barebacking your way through a SF bathhouse with a bottle of amyl nitrate shoved up against your nostrils.  Anti retrovirals might mask the symptoms for longer but the end is still the same wasting disease as it was 40 years ago. 

38 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I've never actually 'slept' with one but naturally when in Pattaya I've dabbled!  Who hasn't?  Maybe you should just bite the bullet and try, rather than fantasising about it on silly threads! ????

So presumably the penis turns you on? as it's usually essential for the LB lovers

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

So presumably the penis turns you on? as it's usually essential for the LB lovers

Not all ladyboys have one (google "post-op"), but yes, you're probably right.  Personally, I've never seen the point of going with a post-op ladyboy.

4 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I don't find men attractive to look at.  Ladyboys might have a dick, but they look like girls, which is what makes them attractive!

Seems like a lot of newbies on this thread!  

Do you kiss ladyboys? 

7 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I don't find men attractive to look at.  Ladyboys might have a dick, but they look like girls, which is what makes them attractive!

Seems like a lot of newbies on this thread!  

Ladyboys often look like men with lipstick and long hair, so a part of you must be attracted to men (penis and masculine face amongst other things)

16 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Just saw an elderly Westerner with a Frankenstein-like ladyboy at Asoke yesterday.

That being said, I picked up a really cute and feminine looking one many years ago in Pattaya. Was about to undress 'her', when he told me that he wasn't a 'she'. We went back outside, and thirty minutes later I was back at my hotel with two gorgeous girls...

You are a stud, are'nt you! ????

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Don't over-think it, just go with the flow.  If you find someone attractive, it won't make a difference.

Good luck in your hunting!  (Stringfellows on soi 13 used to be great, but I don't think it's open any more).

Soi Yamoto. I stumbled into that place probably 10 years ago.It had a gogo stage and was dark inside.

As I recall some of them wore bikinis that could barley constrain their pride and joy.

A few would have made a b___k man envious.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

If you refer to a man as a stud, you mean that he is thought to be very active se**ally and good at satisfying his partner's se**al desires.

I mean, I think they like to brag about their conquests! ????