TM.30 reporting requirement change(?)

6 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Trying to re-register with that link and getting 'No data or insufficient data' message

~

I was fully knowledgeable on all the intricacies of the 'old' and now obsolete on-line TM-30 website.

But I have not delved into that new website yet.

And it will take quite a while before I will ever have to do so as I am in the lucky circumstance of residing in a Province that follows the TM-30 regulations, and so as long as I don't relocate to another address and remain on my current extensions of stay (even with frequent domestic and international trips) my Imm Office does not require me to file a new TM-30.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Trying to re-register with that link and getting 'No data or insufficient data' message

Use this link to register https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/external/security/register/reg-web

If you still have a problem, a screencopy showing the problem would be useful.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, hotandsticky said:

Exactly the same problem I am afraid.

Could contain:

You need to fill in all fields marked with a red asterisk(indicating mandatory field) as a minimum.

You also need to upload the supporting docs listed in the reference section, which in my case was a copy of my wife's blue house book, her ID card and my passport ID page.

Could contain:

Edited by Mutt Daeng

2 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

You need to fill in all fields marked with a red asterisk(indicating mandatory field) as a minimum

Did that. I have previously completed online at a former address.

I gave up and got the resort manager to submit online on behalf of the resort.

He was at Immigration yesterday and said that he was told that resort residents (ie me) need to take a copy of the TM30 filing to Immigration so that they can get a proper TM30 receipt....

I pass that on without further comment.

1 minute ago, hotandsticky said:

Did that. I have previously completed online at a former address.

I gave up and got the resort manager to submit online on behalf of the resort.

He was at Immigration yesterday and said that he was told that resort residents (ie me) need to take a copy of the TM30 filing to Immigration so that they can get a proper TM30 receipt....

I pass that on without further comment.

Did you also upload the supporting documents listed in the Reference Section. I've edited my previous post to include this info.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

9 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Do you not need to upload the property owner's ID card & blue book? They seem to be mandatory to register a House/Condo? See screenshot in my post above.

Didn't get past "GO" to do that - as indicated above it wouldn't let me submit. It cannot recognise if I am submitting my ID, your ID or Uncle Tom Cobbly.

15 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Didn't get past "GO" to do that - as indicated above it wouldn't let me submit. It cannot recognise if I am submitting my ID, your ID or Uncle Tom Cobbly.

You're right it can't know what the content of a document is.

Just to be clear, did you click on the orange "Browse" buttons to specify the location(s) of the file(s) to be uploaded?

Could contain:

Edited by Mutt Daeng

17 hours ago, sandyf said:

Yes,  did a new visa about the same time last year to move my renewal date out of the summer months, a leftover from covid.

I must admit that my renewal date never seems quite convenient - time to come up with a similar plan to yours.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

You're right it can't know what the content of a document is.

Just to be clear, did you click on the orange "Browse" buttons to specify the location(s) of the file(s) to be uploaded?

Yes. Clicked on browse then selected my passport - then selected rental agreement pages.

• Like 1

IT IS DONE! 🙏
Just came from immigration in Jomtien, where my wife — who is also my landlady — has filled out a TM 30 application and submitted it together with various copies (see below).

The confirmation (see below) was stapled on the page before the "90 day notification" in the passport and is valid at least here in Chonburi according to official as a prerequisite for a visa extension.

Could contain:

Could contain:

Edited by zenobit

Having read every post, I still have a very simple question.

If you already have a TM30 from immigration, do you need to go online to register.  I did my registration by handing it in to CM immigration some years ago.

Why, according to some reports that all manually obtained TM 30s must now be re registered on line, and that existing TM 30s are no longer valid.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

If you already have a TM30 from immigration, do you need to go online to register.  I did my registration by handing it in to CM immigration some years ago.

Why, according to some reports that all manually obtained TM 30s must now be re registered on line, and that existing TM 30s are no longer valid.

I never heard such, nor did immigration said anything about such. It would not make any sense either. 

You could think some stupid one in immigration would say something the other way though, luckily not (yet... ) 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, mran66 said:

I never heard such, nor did immigration said anything about such. It would not make any sense either. 

You could think some stupid one in immigration would say something the other way though, luckily not (yet... ) 

Yep...agreed.   i never suggested immigration made the statement. I was sent misinformation by a well meaning person.

Thank you, I was misinformed.

Edited by Raindancer
Correction

On 11/3/2023 at 8:53 AM, Raindancer said:

You are OK with CM Immigration..

This thread was started about the Jomtien office and specifically about a local newspaper report that you now needed a 'current TM30 receipt' if you were doing any business with Immigration (ie 90 day report, re-entry permit etc). 

By current they mean dated AFTER your most recent entry into the country. That was never necessary before if you were returning to the same address.

Another twist.

Submitted TM30 online for me and er indoors using the old website, retained screenshots of the submission.

Just came to do 90 day reports and submitted accordingly. Mine was accepted er indoors was rejected with the message that she must register the last address. 

The TM30 was submitted the same time as mine on the same interface and the screenshot shows both of us on the submission form. 

Guessing whoever "updated' the addresses only did mine for some reason.

No answer yet ,ongoing, but looks like a trip to immigration at CM that we try to avoid.