Aussie Slang

Abra-Kebabra

A magic act performed on Saturday night, where fast food vanishes down the performer's throat, and then shortly afterwards, it suddenly reappears on the taxi floor.

Aussie Kiss

Similar to a French Kiss, but given down under.

Back End of the Bat Mobile

The state of your Brass Eye soon after you eat a really hot curry. "I had a Ring Stinger in the Benghazi restaurant last night, and now I've got a dose of Gandhi's Revenge. My arse feels like the back end of the Bat Mobile."

Breaking the Seal

Your 1st piss in the pub, usually after 2 hours of drinking. After breaking the seal of your bladder, repeat visits to the toilet will be required every 10 or 15 minutes for the rest of the night.

<deleted>*kShitFu*kShitFu*kShit

The sound made when driving through too narrow a gap at too high a speed.

Going For a McShit

Entering a fast food restaurant with no intention of buying food, you're just going to the bog. If challenged by a pimply staff member, our declaration to them that you'll buy their food afterwards is a McShit With Lies.

Hand-to-Gland Combat

A vigorous masturbation session.

Monkey Bath

A bath so hot, that when lowering yourself in, you go: "Oo! Oo! Oo! Aa!Aa! Aa!".

Mystery Bus

The bus that arrives at the pub on Friday night while you're in the toilet after your 10th pint, and whisks away all the unattractive people so the pub is suddenly packed with stunners when you come back in.

Picasso Arse

A woman whose knickers are too small for her, so she looks like she's got 4 buttocks.

You forgot the sequel to the Magic Bus

Magic Taxi

The taxi that arrives at your place next morning, while you're in the bathroom, and whisks away the glamourous blonde from the Magic Bus and leaves you with the old bat you saw when you first walked in the pub.