Wizz TV

bubblegum

I have just installed it on my Windows PC, via Bluestacks and get to the Sign Up page. But needs a year's subscription to go any further. I have asked for a trial period option if available. 

The email said that it is based in Thailand........with a .co.uk address?

31 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I have just installed it on my Windows PC, via Bluestacks and get to the Sign Up page. But needs a year's subscription to go any further. I have asked for a trial period option if available. 

The email said that it is based in Thailand........with a .co.uk address?

Bht 750 for one month....forget it.

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...

Ive been loving wizztv, been a customer a few months now since someone recommended it on here, it blows my old provider to shame cant belive it only works out less than 250thb a month, i just ordered a new Amazon 4k firestick for my bedroom which i found out can now get these from shoppee

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 12/15/2023 at 11:49 AM, jonnybgood1 said:

Ive been loving wizztv, been a customer a few months now since someone recommended it on here, it blows my old provider to shame cant belive it only works out less than 250thb a month, i just ordered a new Amazon 4k firestick for my bedroom which i found out can now get these from shoppee

Don't believe these sham reviews from sockpuppet accounts with only 2 posts.  They must pay someone to post these on various forums.  It's been a horrible service for me in Thailand and now I am stuck with it for a year.  I also have a US based service with more US programming that has not had nearly as much buffering as this does, also a lot more of the US based programming I want to watch.  So now I am paying for two services when only one is of any use.  It was supposed to be better than other services because they have Asia-based servers.  That has not been my experience.  Waste of money. 

No it's not just me.  It's been so bad they even sent out an email about it trying to blame Thailand internet providers.  Spoiler, the changes they claimed would fix it didn't.  I was having problems before this and these new apparent problems and changes have only made it worse.  MUCH worse.

Attention WizzTV Thailand Subscribers!

We have an important announcement regarding internet related issues in Thailand.

Internet Troubles? We've got you covered!
Network Service Interruptions

Dear WizzTV Thailand subscribers,We have recently received reports of intermittent internet connectivity issues when accessing our streaming service in Thailand, specifically for users directed to our Asia server. We understand the frustration this may cause and want to assure you its a Network issue within thailand, we are actively working on a solution.

We have spoken to AIS, True and 3bb and got a lot of information to whats causing this, This has helped us put a quick fix in place and direct all customers to Singapore networks and eveything seems to be running smoothly again, soon as we hear networks here are working 100% again we will direct eveyone back

Edited by shdmn

28 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Don't believe these sham reviews from sockpuppet accounts with only 2 posts.  They must pay someone to post these on various forums.  It's been a horrible service for me in Thailand and now I am stuck with it for a year.  I also have a US based service with more US programming that has not had nearly as much buffering as this does, also a lot more of the US based programming I want to watch.  So now I am paying for two services when only one is of any use.  It was supposed to be better than other services because they have Asia-based servers.  That has not been my experience.  Waste of money. 

No it's not just me.  It's been so bad they even sent out an email about it trying to blame Thailand internet providers.  Spoiler, the changes they claimed would fix it didn't.  I was having problems before this and these new apparent problems and changes have only made it worse.  MUCH worse.

I use PerfectPlayer (which used to be PulseTV).  It's been glitchy for a while too (there's a separate thread running) and I was thinking of switching to WizzTV as it usually gets good feedback.  Now I'm not so sure!

20 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I use PerfectPlayer (which used to be PulseTV).  It's been glitchy for a while too (there's a separate thread running) and I was thinking of switching to WizzTV as it usually gets good feedback.  Now I'm not so sure!

Besides the buffering problems, the other problem with Wizz is that it is more UK focused.  They have lots of UK/EU sports channels, especially soccer, which I have no interest in.  They have some US channels and sports channels as well but not as many as other more US oriented streaming services. 

You can switch servers with their service, so I have been using the US/EU servers lately.  Those seem to have less buffering than their Asian servers. The main reason I got Wizz was because of the Asian servers to avoid buffering while in Thailand, which doesn't seem to be the case, so I don't see any technical advantage with them in Thailand.

Edited by shdmn

• 1 month later...

Yes it been perfect for me also, seems some people just don't like the competition from WizzTV I've only had a issue once a few months back and after reading this was due to the internet issues across Asia but my internet provider fixed the issues within a week and now no issues again, I honestly do think WizzTV is the best and most reliable provider but you need a good system don't be a cheap Charlie buy a decent device like Amazon 4k firestick and get a fast network 

• Like 1