Dan discusses his Pattaya Bargirl relationship and advises others to not do the same.

Goat

16 minutes ago, Goat said:

if Yinn was fake as you claim then there was nobody more taken in than you. 

You seemed to be trying to court her for a while then when rejected acted like an obsessed scorned lover.

Hilarious mate while being totally cringeworthy at the same time. 

Go back and read your old posts to her. I am embarressed for you.

She played your frail ego like a fiddle.

🤣...............More trolling and lying from the liar, Goaty.......😂

But it is good fun, especially from a new bloke who wasn't even around in that era.................:whistling:..................😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goat said:

I havent seen him for years but a quick look on the Pattaya People FB page reveals he is doing much the same as always, promoting local Pattaya businesses.

Deleted post, someone else posted it before 

Edited by roo860

15 minutes ago, Goat said:

i think Trans Sam is referrng to Thaiger.

It is another forum that took off. But it all came crashing down when they made Trans Sams lifetime dream come true and made him a moderator.

A month later the post count went down by an astonishing 90%

The 'Thai' forum where you could not post anything music wise in the Thai language as they were too dumb to understand it, and even dumber to think some lyric might be actionable. 😃

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, he changed his status to announce his new job and everyone logged out and never went back and then it was just him and his mate posting photos of old cars , semi naked females and electric spanners and engine oil 

Really, you, a guy that knows nothing, jumps on the no-nothing's wagon..........😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Drummond and Noise can not return.

Niels still here being Niels. 

And lets face it, they were only in pattaya anyway.

https://pressgazette.co.uk/publishers/nationals/british-journalist-the-most-sued-in-living-history-leaves-thailand-after-25-years-following-threats-to-family/

Interesting story. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Why should I tell you, an oddball, and folk on an open forum facts I was privy to doing my job.

You make me...........🤣

You think being o mod on a second rate forum run by dummies was a job? did you sign a non disclosure agreement with this 'job' If Yinn was a fake and you really had the info you would have been only too quick to post the evidence, you would have loved doing that!

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

There's the potential Thai boyfriend, debts to pay, taxi bikes to pay, it's a minefield 

Not to mention the jealous yaba headded who can end up in violence with the farang benefitor. Betting on prostitutes is rarely a good ideal. (with full respect to those men/ladyboys/women who are free to dispose).

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

How did they manage to find out the posters gender from their investigations ?

A Mod got infuriated when she replied to him with "Phhhurrrrt" , the Mod then claimed that Y was a Male and banned her and the only evidence that he provided was her location and he didn't even offer any evidence to back that allegation up

Wrong, you know nothing..................😆

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, proton said:

You think being o mod on a second rate forum run by dummies was a job? did you sign a non disclosure agreement with this 'job' If Yinn was a fake and you really had the info you would have been only too quick to post the evidence, you would have loved doing that!

Yes but, I am not like you, a creep with no principles.............:whistling:...................🤔

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

How did they manage to find out the posters gender from their investigations ?

A Mod got infuriated when she replied to him with "Phhhurrrrt" , the Mod then claimed that Y was a Male and banned her and the only evidence that he provided was her location and he didn't even offer any evidence to back that allegation up

Alleged location, most people use a VPN so their 'location' can be almost anywhere they want to show it as. She was only banned once, I was banned 4 times, not bad!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Goat said:

i think Trans Sam is referrng to Thaiger.

It is another forum that took off. But it all came crashing down when they made Trans Sams lifetime dream come true and made him a moderator.

A month later the post count went down by an astonishing 90%

Same happened in a few foreign medias. Some mods were a bit to eager to delete/ban comments or members. Few years later, the number of visitors/comments had dropped of course and the entire business model based on numbers fell and people lost their jobs.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, proton said:

Alleged location, most people use a VPN so their 'location' can be almost anywhere they want to show it as. She was only banned once, I was banned 4 times, not bad!

Banned 4 times, how interesting, it would seem you can't control yourself, how surprising.......🤣

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sigmund said:

Same happened in a few foreign medias. Some mods were a bit to eager to delete/ban comments or members. Few years later, the number of visitors/comments had dropped of course and the entire business model based on numbers fell and people lost their jobs.

Except, I wasn't one of those mods, quite the opposite.......😇

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Did you fall in love with her and then get upset when other guys spoke to her and you then told all the other guys that she was a male ?

😂.........Very funny, but you are scraping the bottom of the barrel now, but expected from someone shown up for guessing on facts................:cowboy:

• Haha 1

Just now, proton said:

Only for posting Thai music MV's it infuriated them, very amusing

Really, riiiiight, I reckon it was your mouth that got you outed. Both here and TT it was difficult to get banned, only the stupid do........:whistling:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, transam said:

😂.........Very funny, but you are scraping the bottom of the barrel now, but expected from someone shown up for guessing on facts................:cowboy:

Do you remember  when she posted (on the other forum) that she doesn't like fat uneducated  old felang  men and that her preference was young handsome fit Thai guys (as her boyfriend was ) ?

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do you remember  when she posted that she doesn't like fat uneducated  old felang  men and that her preference was young handsome fit Thai guys (as her boyfriend was ) ?

No, should I, and as you are a new member, how would you know he/she did.....?

Just one line will do.....😉

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, proton said:

It was dead easy to get banned or suspended on TT, especially by biased rule obsessed mods, such as your self.

You are a liar........🤔

So what have I learned from the last couple of pages, 3 of you are banned members, and you have the cheek to question me over something that is all guesswork and assumptions from yourselves............😆

Well done............:cowboy: