Whats the meaning of life?

bignok

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

I can see. That's why you cut and pasted a cliche comeback from the internet because you lack the intellect.

Intellect? Lol. You asked a question of me. I responded with an answer and a link to an example which, by your admission you didn't bother to watch. Hardly the sign of a great intellect and very tiresome.  🙂 

As for Alex O'Connor being a nobody, he has almost 300 videos discussing at length moral and philosophical issues and has over 600T subscribers so your insult is unwarranted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Baht Simpson said:

Intellect? Lol. You asked a question of me. I responded with an answer and a link to an example which, by your admission you didn't bother to watch. Hardly the sign of a great intellect and very tiresome.  🙂 

As for Alex O'Connor being a nobody, he has almost 300 videos discussing at length moral and philosophical issues and has over 600T subscribers so your insult is unwarranted.

So he's a tryhard and you like watching tryhards on youtube 555

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Doctor Tom said:

A very simplistic set of assertions. Most species, in terms of numbers,  act as a collective, with no individual actions, bar that for the collective. The collectives may be said to have a combined survival instinct, but not the individuals, even this is challengeable as trampling red ants does not get a combined reaction, merely a load of dead ants. 

Yes, it is simplistic. No one has said that the meaning of life has to be complicated! You can twist and turn it for as long as you want, but it's survival of the species, everything else is secondary to that. 

By the way, ants are all about protecting their queen so she can reproduce, just like bees.

Edited by pacovl46