Lightning strike tragedy: Thai father killed in bed as family watches in horror

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And there's not a shred of evidence against the existence of karma, nor divine justice, nor anything divine or supernatural.

Do you need divine or supernatural interference for Karma to apply? Why can't it be built into the algorithms  that powers this simulation? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:
2 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Huh...whaaa

OK, you're right. Nothing silly, but rather totally whack-O. Just another of myriad silly copout superstitions. No such thing as karma or divine justice...the universe doesn't care. It's incapable. It's not sentient. 

You're stating that as fact, can you prove it? 

Why would he have to prove something for which there has never, ever, been any evidence for it's existence?

• Thumbs Up 1

And there's not a shred of evidence against the existence of karma, nor divine justice, nor anything divine or supernatural. So I reject the silly notion that they do not exist based on lack of evidence. That they do not exist is also illogical and unreasonable, based on what comports with reality and the solutions uncovered by the best method of discovering answers to what is real and true...the scientific process.

We good? 

Nope. Not even close. Not even same universe close, but that's OK. Continue believing in yo "woo" and I'll continue accepting truth and actual reality, based on reason, logic and demonstrable evidence supported by the scientific method.

So now that is cleared up...I'm good. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why would he have to prove something for which there has never, ever, been any evidence for it's existence?

Why would I have to prove something exists for which there has never, ever, been any evidence for its non-existence?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Nope. Not even close. Not even same universe close, but that's OK. Continue believing in yo "woo" and I'll continue accepting truth and actual reality, based on reason, logic and demonstrable evidence supported by the scientific method.

So now that is cleared up...I'm good. 

Wow, that's a really strong argument, just claim you have actually reality on your side. That seems easy enough, here, let me try:

Okay, you keep believing you your nonsense, and I'll continue accepting truth and actual reality, based on reason, logic and demonstrable evidence supported by the scientific method.

How as that? 

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why would I have to prove something exists for which there has never, ever, been any evidence for its non-existence?

No one asked you to prove it.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Too late, I already did. 

Dude made an unsupportable claim, and I asked him to support it, he couldn't. No sure how you got your teat in the wringer over it. 

"Dude" accepted your statement and rephrased. Twas no longer a claim. Had you just stopped there, you wouldn't appear so foolish and lost trying to support and defend your irrational woo-💩

That cannot be made any more crystal clear...even for you.

We good🤣

• Haha 1

On 10/29/2023 at 7:57 AM, Skeptic7 said:

Sad and sucks for sure, but where's all the silly "karma" comments nowOr 'his time was up'...or other such nonsenseThe Universe is random, dangerous, hit and miss pure chance. Lightning would have struck regardless whether he was there or not. No matter how "good" or "bad" a person. 

So reassuring to read a post on here from someone who knows everything.

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

"Dude" accepted your statement and rephrased. Twas no longer a claim. Had you just stopped there, you wouldn't appear so foolish and lost trying to support and defend your irrational woo-💩

That cannot be made any more crystal clear...even for you.

We good🤣

Got a mouse in your pocket? 

• Haha 1