Time for a "newer model" perhaps?

swissie

11 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

How shallow  -  and inaccurate.

I have rejected opportunities to 'have some fun' with very young. I will usually only look in the 28 to 40 age range (almost impossible to define in Thailand). 

I wasn't meaning the very young! If you want to call something 'shallow' - read the OP!

Edited by MangoKorat
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

This is EXACTLY why I have remained single in LOS. I tried for a year to establish a long term relationship and realized the cultural differences are too far great to make this possible for me. Since then, I rent rather than own. We all know what the score is, everyone gets what they want and go home happy.

I bought a condo. 

And change ladies every day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

I wasn't meaning the very young! If you want to call something 'shallow' - read the OP!

As I get older they all become very young!

I agree with you about the OP and Thailand is not a 'swap shop' - that said there is no is no easier place than Thailand in which to adopt that attitude.

I simply took odds with the assumption that " you go for the youngest, sexiest you can find" ........ for a short-term holiday that can, of course, be an objective; but, as somebody once told me - there is more to life than sex and even in the P4P scene you want to engage with someone with a bit of character or personality. The bimbo type rarely fulfils that criteria and they invariably love themselves too much.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, swissie said:

The general consensus is that men age "better" than women.

...And the ones who have aged have picked up some wisdom on the way. So mostly they do whatever they want without feeling the need to tell everyone else or asking for opinions🤔

• Thumbs Up 1