Bangkok Bank statement

After 25 minute phone call to Bkk Bank, I was told that the delay is because it is the beginning of the month and many people want statements, so I am in a queue. Check my email again in a few hours.

Wonder why these many people who need monthly statements do not simply download and print from desktop. Laptop or mobile app. I need a 12 month one to take to Immigration on 15th November. So down to the Branch I must go, wait a week, then go again. PITA.

On 11/2/2023 at 7:52 AM, KannikaP said:

As a side note the 12 month statement self ordered is no good for a visa extension.  At least not in Samui.  The bank told.me it was and when I got to Immigration they said no. The bank staff insisted and even got on the phone with the Immigration boss and assured him it was an official transcript due to some official markings on it.  Do you think the I/O was cool and apologized? Yeah, not so much but he did say he would extend my deadline a week and let the bank give me a new official official bank statement.  Round and round we go.

On 11/2/2023 at 10:44 AM, KannikaP said:

After 25 minute phone call to Bkk Bank, I was told that the delay is because it is the beginning of the month and many people want statements, so I am in a queue. Check my email again in a few hours.

Wonder why these many people who need monthly statements do not simply download and print from desktop. Laptop or mobile app.

Download one yourself and compare it to the 'proper' one from BBL with their 'chop' and wonder no more.

I wonder why you don't know this already, it's been discussed on in here a few times. I guess you spend more time posting silliness than you do actually reading informative posts and accumulating knowledge.

1 minute ago, Lemsta69 said:

Download one yourself and compare it to the 'proper' one from BBL with their 'chop' and wonder no more.

I wonder why you don't know this already, it's been discussed on in here a few times. I guess you spend more time posting silliness than you do actually reading informative posts and accumulating knowledge.

The Statements you offer to IO must have been downloaded by them and have the Bank's official stamp and signature showing. I asked but the Bank will not stamp my copies.