Royal Thai Immigration Commander Orders Crackdown on ‘Foreign Mafia’ in Phuket

webfact

12 minutes ago, maddox41 said:

Dont have to go far  just walk out of Phuket HQ and off you go 

What do you expect letting all the Trust fund / seedy Ruskys in due to running from Puton. 

Set up shop on new ground 

And just give them more incentive by giving them 90 day visa on arrival. 

They just dont get it  the   Thai government its always a quick fix that always bites them in the arse then when its to late the try to fix it. 

Phuket is going to  be a melting pot and be a big issue  i was going to move there not now ruined  by a few cultures that like to take over anywhere the go  and the thai government let it happen. 

When the war is over and all the trust fund babies can go home Phuket will be a ghetto and the ones that do stay you dont want anyway 

judging by some of today's xenophobiac posts, Aseannow is going downhill fast. 

• Confused 3

3 hours ago, Tom H said:

I see more and more black people from Africa in certain areas in Thailand.

Working profile: drugs and prostitution.

Bkk lower Sukhumvit should be cross checked by police.

👮

They are here for the drinking parties and beach tans like everyone else.....

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bill de Burgh said:

"...foreigners who are not respectful of our laws must be deported especially if they are being aggressive and are a threat to the country."

Oh, how much I would love to hear those words from a official of my home country.

Or any western country...

yeah...   but its the oppisote....

2 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

To help avoid future problems try checking the home country criminal record before you allow entry to the Kingdom of convicted foreign crims in the first place. 

Fair point, but some of the Indians in this case were on Elite visas and I thought a condition of getting one is a police check in the home country? So doesn't always work?

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

Fair point, but some of the Indians in this case were on Elite visas and I thought a condition of getting one is a police check in the home country? So doesn't always work?

Not sure what they require now but I was a member of Thailand Elite for 5 years. I was not required to provide a police record during the application process

To get the O/A visa in USA I have to provide an FBI criminal record check at own expense. Dont forget the ludicrous and redundant health insurance that proves nothing.

What does it matter if any foreign crim can come to Thailand as a tourist bank 400k and marry some ”lady” then stay indefinitely? Or at least until the ineveitable occurs when they re-offend IF they even get nabbed here for their dirty deeds.

Edited by Captain Monday

2 hours ago, paddypower said:

judging by some of today's xenophobiac posts, Aseannow is going downhill fast. 

yes, it is. and with a Goodgle ad coming up, every time you post, Aseannow is getting to not be worth the price of admission. 

Edited by paddypower

Indians ,Russian and Chinese yet the government now give them free 90 day visa’s that to me is an open invitation to criminals in that time they can scam millions of baht then return home to there country to enjoy the benefits of there I’ll gotten gains 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, paddypower said:

you have trouble following the general discussion, unless everyone attaches a quote?. I will try harder to please you - not. 

Considering this is the second time I’ve seen you quote the wrong post in a few days, I’m thinking that it’s you who has ‘trouble’. I don’t expect that you could do better. You are clearly already doing your best. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, NextG said:

Considering this is the second time I’ve seen you quote the wrong post in a few days, I’m thinking that it’s you who has ‘trouble’. I don’t expect that you could do better. You are clearly already doing your best. 

byeeee

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Itthiphon added that all foreign criminals would be removed from Phuket and Thailand.

Ah yes, a promise that previous immigration chiefs have made - and failed to deliver on.

I vividly remember the "bad guys out, good guys in" campaign. Lots of rhetoric, a few arrests here and there, but most of those netted were low-hanging fruit such as overstayers. So they desperately needed those "smart cars", and again, pretty much no tangible results.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, webfact said:

A prominent Royal Thai Immigration commander has ordered a crackdown on ‘foreign mafia’ in Phuket after six foreigners, including Indian and Russian nationals, attacked Immigration officers.

Now that's cheeky.  Enjoy IDC, black-listing, and deportation.

• Haha 1

“Royal Thai Immigration Commander Orders Crackdown on ‘Foreign Mafia’ in Phuket” 

I’m sure the domestic mafia (a.k.a. the RTP) will be very grateful and will no doubt reward this royal Thai immigration commander in some kind of way. 

• Haha 1

Congratulations to the Thai Police for the crime suppression measure.In addition, all foreigners who are aggressive against law enforcement agencies should be banned from entering the Kingdom for 5 years. I am from Greece and every day we see criminal gangs attacking the police and judicial authorities forbidding the police to use weapons.
In Britain, police officers surrender their weapons because the judiciary forbids them to use weapons.
Source:London hundreds of police officers hand in their guns in protest

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12552965/Met-police-protest-Chris-Kaba-murder-charge.html

Could contain: