Looking for a laminate parquet floor installer

Aatsi

Looking for a laminate parquet floor installer to condo in Pattaya city location.

If anyone has experience with a wood laminate installer who does a good job, I'm interested to hear more.
All tips and recommendations are welcome.

• Thumbs Up 1

This possible termite problem is a lot of worry me.
Here is apartment in the same condo where there has been a tree parquet (non laminate) for a few decades without any problems. I live in the 9 floor myself and the apartment with parquet flooring is 4 floors above.

Laminate flooring isn't the same as wood used in traditional parquet so I don't think there's any artisan's skills involved unlike traditional parquet. It's a composite material made from super-compressed wood-based materials. It's relatively easy to DIY and after watching a few YouTube's, I did the floor of my 4 x 5 meter shed myself with about 8000 baht's worth of stuff from Thai Watsadu. Took about 5 hours with beer and noodle breaks.

I am not sure if Thai Watsadu still offer the service but they can contract a third party to do installations of stuff purchased, so they may hook the OP up with someone who can do the laminate flooring job. I think Global House and HomePro can also provide tradesmean installers.