Dental Implant - Chiang Mai

Ginkas

Dental crown fitted after root canal treatment has come off along with some of the old tooth.

Originally fitted some 25+ years ago, not enough tooth left to refit it.

Can anyone recommend a dental clinic that can do a good implant job at a reasonable price?

Top set last tooth back.

Elite Smile was at Pantip Plaza. I don't know where they are now, Google is your friend.

I have had three implants with them, very professional, state of the art equipment. My implants have withstood the test of time.

55,000 baht per implant, including Swiss bone graft material.

Did three at Dental4U located close to Tae Pae Gate.  The Implant was 39,000 + Crown (Zirconia) 15,000.  Additional cost could be a Bone graft if your jawbone is not strong to accept an implant.  I have three Osteem Implants from S. Korea.  So far no problems.  The cost could be lower now because my last implant and crown were done in early 2022. 

• Like 1

I used Dental World some years ago - near the moat on south east side of the road.

Choose one of the Dentists that has trained overseas, as well as in Thailand of course.

I used one that was trained in Australia - forgot her name (so has the Wife).

First questions I asked her was about Sydney University - she knew exactly the answers.

• Like 1

Interested to see this as I am now going through this process in Brisbane, Australia. It is much more drawn out and time consuming than what I had imagined, and I have four more appointments before I'm finished. Note that some steps have to have 2-3 months pauses to allow for healing. The price is higher than the prices noted in this thread (in CNX), but not vastly more. (NB: I have basic gov't medical called Medicare, but not private health insurance). The order of appointments is roughly as follows:

1. Consultation and check-over to confirm implant is possible/suitable (and get xray/scan)

2. Removal of tooth that can't be repaired

3. Check that tooth extraction has healed well and get first check over by the guy who will build the new tooth

4. Drill jaw and install titanium fitting

5. Get xray/scan to ensure all is good with jaw healing (density ok and no infection)

6/7. One doc builds the tooth and the other one installs it

8. Final check of the job to make sure no problems

Edited by chiangmaibruce

Many thanks for all the information.

Have checked the websites for the above three recommendations and they seem to be much the same.

As Dental World is closest to me will visit that first to get further details.