Passport last page

Basic Documents Required for ALL Types of Non-Immigrant VisaPassport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months and at least 2 blank pages. Applicants must fill in online visa application with their given name(s) and surname as appear in their passports.

copy and pasted from Google

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, john smith said:

Thank you to all of those who replied. My original retirement visa was made inside and renewed in Thailand and it is a genuine last page not one intended for endorsements.

In 2014 I got caught up in the UK passport fiasco and had  to go and get a 12 month extension as I could not leave the country for another ME visa. I went for marriage to get the 30 days in the hope the new passport would be back before then.

The passport was full, not enough room for the under consideration stamp without encroaching on other stamps. Immigration didn't like it but they just used the largest space they could find and allowed the stamps to overlap.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Crossy said:

@nikmar Whist your information is, I believe, accurate, it is for a visa obtained from a consulate outside Thailand rather than an extension of stay obtained within Thailand which is what our OP wants.

i stand corrected - thank you Mr Crossy

• Like 1

23 hours ago, nikmar said:

Basic Documents Required for ALL Types of Non-Immigrant VisaPassport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months and at least 2 blank pages. Applicants must fill in online visa application with their given name(s) and surname as appear in their passports.

copy and pasted from Google

This information is for a Visa application and is now mostly redundant as most visas are eVisas and are stickerless. They email you the evisa and it never goes in your passport. The OP is applying for an extension based on retirement and mine only takes up half a page.

23 minutes ago, Jaggg88 said:

This information is for a Visa application and is now mostly redundant as most visas are eVisas and are stickerless. They email you the evisa and it never goes in your passport. The OP is applying for an extension based on retirement and mine only takes up half a page.

yep - already established. my bad. Thanks for pointing out .

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1