Why are there so many idiots in this world?

bignok

The difference between Asia and the West is they don't have much road rage

Cars /motorbikes come out in front of others cars from side streets and the other car usually slows down to give way driving behind them normal 

In Australia if you did that they would blast their horn at you from behind ,so you are forced to sit in a side street to give way to a car coming down the street who is usually going slow !!!

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

The difference between Asia and the West is they don't have much road rate

Cars /motorbikes come out in front of others cars from side streets and the other car usually slows down to give way 

In Australia if you did that they would blast their horn at you so you are forced to sit in a side street to give way to a car coming down the street who is usually going slow !!!

Plenty of low skilled drivers in the west. But not as bad as Asia.

• Confused 3

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Have you ever broken a traffic law or done something when driving that maybe you shouldn't have?  Could you just answer the question?

No Im not perfect but Im better than 99% of people on the road. Driven trucks, tractors, car and bikes. 

Accidents are caused by idiots with poor skills and bad attitude.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, still kicking said:

I don't come here and brag about my driving just for bigmouth .......I made my licence in 1968 driven on the left- and right-hand side never had an accident not even a parking ticket does that answer your stupid question?

Ok champ.

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Have you ever broken a traffic law or done something when driving that maybe you shouldn't have?   Yes or no?

Why did you go to jail? Road accident is my guess. Your posts here are very strange. 1.35m annual road toll and you ask silly questions. One wonders why. 

• Confused 4

5 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Have you ever broken a traffic law or done something when driving that maybe you shouldn't have?   Yes or no?

You seem rather ignorant when it comes to driving. One does need to be a perfect driver to be a safe driver.

Speed kills

Radical shifts in direction kill

No helmets on motorbikes kill

Playing with phone whilst driving can kill

Alcoholic driving can kill

These are the things idiots do that kill people.

Hopefully I've educated you because nobody else has.

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

2 minutes ago, bignok said:
6 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why did you go to jail? Road accident is my guess.

None of your business but not a road accident.  You are hijacking your own topic now, I thought you didn't approve of that.

• Haha 2