Why are there so many idiots in this world?

bignok

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Your new thread, few minutes old, just another platform for you to troll members, just go read your posts. The same every day, how you get away with it is baffling......:spamsign:

1.35m road deaths pa.

You got nothing.

Just usual 81,000 trolls.

Not 1 post of yours on topic.

• Haha 1

Just now, BritManToo said:

Doing pretty well now, first 2 weeks I was suicidal from the constant pain and disability. Then this weekend I turned a corner, and am recovering quickly. Ribs still give insane pain spasms, arm strapped for at least another 4 weeks to protect my broken collar bone.

Yep, bleeding and fluids filling my lungs appeared to be my doctor's greatest concerns, but I appear to have avoided that, you gotta be lucky!

Excellent news!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Doing pretty well now, first 2 weeks I was suicidal from the constant pain and disability. Then this weekend I turned a corner, and am recovering quickly. Ribs still give insane pain spasms, arm strapped for at least another 4 weeks to protect my broken collar bone.

Yep, bleeding and fluids filling my lungs appeared to be my doctor's greatest concerns, but I appear to have avoided that, you gotta be lucky!

Dose up on protein powder and magnesium. Speeds up recover.

Just now, transam said:

To you, a clueless moron (your words), my 13 posts per day could be all troll posts., but how about your 43 posts per day, just go look at ALL the reactions you get for them, it's not a pretty sight.....You.....:saai:, me.........:intheclub:...........😋

Another childish post. 81,000 of them.

• Haha 1