Queers for Palestine is apparently a thing

Jingthing

6 hours ago, Speedhump said:

Of course it's a thing. People are stupid. The queers joining a pro ceasefire (pro Hamas) rally in London were attacked by the Muslims at the protest.

I found this: https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1826629/london-pro-palestine-protest-video-pride-flag-fight-lgbtq

"fight breaks out over Pride flag at pro-Palestine protest ... As people surrounded the flag bearer, it isn't clear whether the person waving it was attacked or if someone grabbed the symbol of inclusivity to tear it down ... two men dressed in black and with their face covered can be seen running away ... the attack on the Progressive Pride Flag suggests some of the pro-Palestine protesters gathered in London were uneasy with the presence of the LGBTQ+ community"

"Were uneasy" lol so polite. Polite-washed homophobia.

To the topic generally:

Sometimes it is not always just the what but especially the when that's telling. There is nothing inherently wrong with being a gay person and having sympathy for the hardships of any other peoples. But did Queers for Palestine protest Hamas raping with their undistracted penises in the blood of the kids they murdered? Did they even condemn that? Criticize that? Or do we just hear from them when Israel fights back to protect themselves against future such attacks? Where were the protests against the raping and the murdering and the kidnappings done by the Palestinian Gaza Strip's de facto government Hamas? None. There were none. So then is this just supposed sympathy for Palestinians or de facto celebration for the actions of Hamas which is the governing body of Gaza.

• Thanks 2

On 11/7/2023 at 7:46 AM, 2baht said:

The Palestinians are getting well and truly shafted by the murderous Israel! 10,000 dead, 4000 0f them children, SHAME, Israel SHAME on you!

You think someone might have anticipated that before launching a murderous surprise attack on innocent civilians and killing children and taking hostages? 

It is sad for the peaceable people on either side... 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

The issue is not that the Palestinians hate homosexuals, or even that they hate Jews, the problem is that they kill homosexual and Jews, and that the want to continue killing them until they are exterminated from the face of the earth. 

What gives Israel license to do what they are doing, it thaT that hamas must be eradicated. It looks to me that Israel is going about that doing that as carefully as is reasonable to avoid killing civilians. Are some civilians being killed? Certainly. Is that a tragedy? Absolutely. Does the end justify the means? If it is allowed to go to the end, I think so. But I think that if a ceasefire is "imposed", then hamas wins and it was all for naught. 

What I find disturbing people throwing around words like genocide and apartheid and that claim that civilian deaths that result from bombing enemy targets are morally equivalent to the atrocities proudly and gleefully committed hamas. 

You got to me kidding. 

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Do name the rights that Jews have , that Muslims do not have in Israel 

Good morning to you too. 

Nothing I tell you you will believe. 

So research the issue , the answers to your questions  are not a secretes. Easy to find

Just now, sirineou said:

Good morning to you too. 

Nothing I tell you you will believe. 

So research the issue , the answers to your questions  are not a secretes. Easy to find

You are wrong, Israeli Palestinians have the same rights as Israeli Jews .

You cannot name any differences, because they do not exist .

Prove me wrong by naming them 

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Not sure why you think that I should be answering your questions? What is it with you? Have you been dreaming about this all night and could not wait to get up and talk about it? 

You are trying to change the subject of this thread to one you want to talk about other than what it is,.

If you are really  interested in finding out about Palestinians living in Israel you would do some research, but you are not , are you?

• Thanks 1

Just now, sirineou said:

Not sure why you think that I should be answering your questions? What is it with you? Have you been dreaming about this all night and could not wait to get up and talk about it? 

You are trying to change the subject of this thread to one you want to talk about other than what it is,.

If you are really  interested in finding out about Palestinians living in Israel you would do some research, but you are not , are you?

You need to back up your claims . 

You made a false claims about Palestinians being second class citizens in Israel 

I am just pointing out that you were wrong about your claims

Now that's sorted out , lets get back on topic

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I am just pointing out that you were wrong about your claims

No you don't. and you have shorted nothing out other than in your mind. 

You also make unsubstantiated claims. What is it that you think allows you to make unsubstantiated claims, and not me? 

You say that they do, I say that they don't. 

Just now, sirineou said:

No you don't. and you have shorted nothing out other than in your mind. 

You also make unsubstantiated claims. What is it that you think allows you to make unsubstantiated claims, and not me? 

You say that they do, I say that they don't. 

Well just name them then . 

You have made unsubstantiated claims and I and saying that your claims are wrong .

You cannot back up your claims because they are false claims .

15 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Since you are either to lazy or don't care to look on your own , below is what Amnesty international has to say about the subject. Personally I think the later , and think that you you , like many others, do "search shopping" looking for links that would confirm your bias. 

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2022/02/israels-apartheid-against-palestinians-a-cruel-system-of-domination-and-a-crime-against-humanity/#:~:text=This racial discrimination is cemented,legal differentiation from Jewish Israelis.

45 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Since you are either to lazy or don't care to look on your own , below is what Amnesty international has to say about the subject. Personally I think the later , and think that you you , like many others, do "search shopping" looking for links that would confirm your bias. 

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2022/02/israels-apartheid-against-palestinians-a-cruel-system-of-domination-and-a-crime-against-humanity/#:~:text=This racial discrimination is cemented,legal differentiation from Jewish Israelis.

That is just going on about apartheid and all that nonsense .

Israeli Jews and Israeli Palestineians all live under the same laws and they are not second class citizens 

13 hours ago, sirineou said:

Not sure about the "Happily", unless you enjoy being a second class citizen

This supports part of your assertion for some of the Arab population of Israel, however it does not generalise to the same extent.

Arabs comprise just over 20 percent of Israel’s population. The vast majority are citizens, while those in Jerusalem, which Israel claims as its capital, are considered “permanent residents.”

Arab citizens have the same legal rights as Jewish Israelis, but they tend to live in poorer cities, have less formal education, and face other challenges that some experts attribute to structural discrimination.

Arab political parties have long struggled to gain representation in Israel’s government, and many Arabs have expressed alarm at the leadership of right-wing Jewish politicians, including Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

What to Know About the Arab Citizens of Israel | Council on Foreign Relations (cfr.org)

The Hamas charter calls for the obliteration of Israel; the Israeli Constitution does not call for similar actions.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, animalmagic said:

The Hamas charter calls for the obliteration of Israel; the Israeli Constitution does not call for similar actions.

My momma always told me Watch what they do, not what the say.  

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

My momma always told me Watch what they do, not what the say.  

I've watched Hamas invade Israel to murder, rape and behead civilians, including babies.  I've watched Israel try to attack Hamas leadership and soldiers who hide behind innocent civilians by building headquarters under hospitals and launching rockets from the hospital car parks.  Even when given messages to evacuate innocent civilians before Israeli bombing attacks they refuse to do so; preferring to use them as human shields and gain a propaganda advantage.

You should have watched what your Momma did NOT what she said.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, animalmagic said:

I've watched Hamas invade Israel to murder, rape and behead civilians, including babies.  I've watched Israel try to attack Hamas leadership and soldiers who hide behind innocent civilians by building headquarters under hospitals and launching rockets from the hospital car parks.  Even when given messages to evacuate innocent civilians before Israeli bombing attacks they refuse to do so; preferring to use them as human shields and gain a propaganda advantage.

You should have watched what your Momma did NOT what she said.

Apparently you missed all the other parts

Stop wearing blinders , you might be able to see the whole picture then.

Amatures :laugh: