Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Queers for Palestine is apparently a thing

Jingthing

14 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Sadly that isn't true.

I'm am not a homosexual. But I did travel with homosexual friends, trip partners etc.

My impression was that in Muslim countries/areas, hiding this was much more a thing. Even in places which were relatively 'open', 'modern'.

41 minutes ago, Morch said:

I'm am not a homosexual. But I did travel with homosexual friends, trip partners etc.

My impression was that in Muslim countries/areas, hiding this was much more a thing. Even in places which were relatively 'open', 'modern'.

Agreed.

Death penalty by the state or extra judicial is much more common in Islamic societies than Christian. 

But it's false to say thats not a thing at all among Christians.

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

That's a lie. Many Christians thing homosexuality is wrong, but not many think homosexuals should be killed.

Some Islamic Countries homosexuality is illegal , like Hamas's base Qatar .

Its illegal and you can get three years in jail for participating and prosecutions do happen and people are expelled from the Country .

Are there any similar Christian Countries that do likewise ?

8 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

Read the post I responded to and then reconsider whether you were correct in stating baldly that I am lying.

If you still struggle to comprehend what you have read then I don't think we have much more to discuss on this matter. 

Okay, I read the post you responded to and have reconsidered whether I was correct in stating that you are lying, and I can confirm without question that you lied. 

47 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Some Islamic Countries homosexuality is illegal , like Hamas's base Qatar .

Its illegal and you can get three years in jail for participating and prosecutions do happen and people are expelled from the Country .

Are there any similar Christian Countries that do likewise ?

Uganda, Malawi, Jamaica, Zambia - these are notables, but I think there are others as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/7/2023 at 8:29 AM, simon43 said:

Yes, 90% is rubbish!  I think it is probably more like 95% of lefties support terrorism.

I think people that truly believe this are insane and those that say it but don't believe it are trolling.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thanks 1

On 12/21/2023 at 6:55 PM, Yellowtail said:

Okay, I read the post you responded to and have reconsidered whether I was correct in stating that you are lying, and I can confirm without question that you lied. 

Clearly comprehension is not your forte, but go ahead and confirm it. I am intrigued to see how might justify your utter failure to understand what you read.

Edited by RuamRudy

OK, this is getting to be a bigger, much more high profile issue.

Eurovision. Or Gay Pop Music Disneyland as some consider it.

There are calls to eject Israel from it because, oh yeah, defending itself for barbaric terrorists dedicated to killing all Jews.

Olly Alexander is the queer choice from the UK.

There are calls now from the pro Israel side for Olly to be ejected.

Olly signed a hateful petition from the Israel demonizers.

Personally, I have nothing againt Olly, he seems quite adorable and talented.

I think he's another useful idiot for Hamas who knows nothing about the conflict. 

I would like to see Israel participate as usual, Olly to represent the UK, and nobody to boycott Eurovision.

But Euros to croissants, that's not going to happen.

The state is set for Eurovision to become another public venue for fighting over the conflict.

Woke attacks on Israel are an insult to gay Palestinians (telegraph.co.uk)

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

There are calls to eject Israel from it because, oh yeah, defending itself for barbaric terrorists dedicated to killing all Jews.

I think he's another useful idiot for Hamas who knows nothing about the conflict. 

I would like to see Israel participate as usual, Olly to represent the UK, and nobody to boycott Eurovision.

The state is set for Eurovision to become another public venue for fighting over the conflict.

Handbags at dawn....

On 12/23/2023 at 5:47 AM, Jingthing said:

Olly-gate.

Solidarity with Hamas is a queer issue? No No No!

The BBC has exposed the sinister face of woke (telegraph.co.uk)

The choice of Olly Alexander as the UK's Eurovision contestant shows where the fashionable theory of intersectionality gets us

Eurovision has always been very kitchy, maybe we're just following thr trend this year. He's a useful idiot on Palestine for sure though.

Wife and I sat in front of Years and Years on a long flight ages ago. Very nice bunch.

On 12/23/2023 at 12:52 AM, Jingthing said:

It's all fun and games until.....

Singer eyed as Israel’s Eurovision entry killed fighting in Gaza

https://www.timesofisrael.com/singer-eyed-as-israels-eurovision-entry-dies-fighting-in-gaza/

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now Queers for Palestine have paired up with the U.N. -- what could possibly go wrong?

UN Women group crowns pro-Palestinian transgender woman to be their 'champion,' sparking outrage (msn.com)

Bergdorf, a pro-Palestinian activist who has posted messages such as "Gays 4 Gaza," "Dykes for a free Palestine," and "Queers for Palestine," has called for a "ceasefire," an end to Israel's national security response to Hamas' terrorist attack and invasion on Oct. 7.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...