Who lives with in Asia with their farang wife

georgegeorgia

I was a little gobsmacked to see a post in another thread of a farang from the UK mentioning he came to live in Thailand with his farang wife ...and ....it was in Pattaya !

😯 what I want to know is ...

And now this forum is not just a Thailand forum ....I'm picking all south east Asia 

How many of you live in Asia whether that be Bali , Cambodia Phillies Thailand Vietnam etc WITH your farang wife?

I'm taking into consideration you guys who work in those countries and bring your wife ....but....I'm more interested in those who actually have retired permanently living in Asia with your farang wife 

Is there many of you ?

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Prubangboy said:

I'm here with my American wife. You prob see it more in Chiang Mai than anywhere else due to the cultural factor. Ask me anything.

When we go out to eat, about one time in three a guy with his Thai wife will just start chatting with her and ignoring his wife. They miss the flavor.

My all time favorite Thai Visa thread was from an old white woman who was likewise besieged by small talk at the mall.

She accurately assessed: "They want my mind, but not my body".

Does she follow sports?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

I'm here with my American wife. You prob see it more in Chiang Mai than anywhere else due to the cultural factor. Ask me anything.

When we go out to eat, about one time in three a guy with his Thai wife will just start chatting with her and ignoring his wife. They miss the flavor.

My all time favorite Thai Visa thread was from an old white woman who was likewise besieged by small talk at the mall.

She accurately assessed: "They want my mind, but not my body".

You dabble with Thai women?

• Sad 3

25 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

was a little gobsmacked to see a post in another thread of a farang from the UK mentioning he came to live in Thailand with his farang wife ...and ....it was in Pattaya !

Far less chance of diseases and if she pays half the rent why not.

• Sad 3

Just now, Prubangboy said:

I have. Problem: 'Just not that into me.

But many here are unconcerned with that.

I'm 70. The two planets called "Free" and "Into Me" are highly unlikely to ever align again.

What about massages with extras?

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MrPancake said:

What's wrong with living with your wife in Pattaya?

Since we're not beach people, I def took a research trip to The Dark Side of Pattaya. Very western couple-ish. Super-value.

But we're more self-contained and prefer the beatniks that drift in an out of our condo. She told me that if I need to go off with a 7/11 cashier, she'll just wait me out.

• Like 1

Just now, bignok said:

7/11 girls are hard to pick up. 

One of my fave old ThaiVisa myths was that 7/11 girls were gunning to lure me away. I've had two real approaches since moving a year ago. Both around 40.

There is no Red Pill-ian Wall for classy, reasonable weight (not thin) good looking white women. If she goes on Tinder, she'll get 100 hits and I'd be lucky to get 3.

She's 60 to my 70, so I guess that's my leg up.

31 minutes ago, bignok said:

The farang couple could be walking around Patts laughing at all the sad desperate guys

This I will actually agree with. I mean we can be pretty judgemental. Just look at the OP calling his own women "Farang". 

Kinda reeks of jealousy.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1