Who lives with in Asia with their farang wife

georgegeorgia

5 hours ago, NextG said:

In which case he could do that in his own country. 

So no, he cannot compare because no decent woman would be available to him. 

And yet, and yet, you come from a country renowned for having amongst the beautiful women in the world.

And yet, and yet, you ended up with a Thai woman as the love of your life.

-What was lacking, babe-wise, back home?

-Were you attracted to Thai women in general or was your wife a special situation?

I'm not dissing you, I'm wondering what in your background evinces such strong reactions to other people's harmless goings on.

4 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

And yet, and yet, you come from a country renowned for having amongst the beautiful women in the world.

-Were you attracted to Thai women in general or was your wife a special situation?

I'm not dissing you, I'm wondering what in your background evinces such strong reactions to other people's harmless goings on.

You seem to be making it up as you go along. Where did I write that I’m with a Thai woman??

That was a weird flight of fancy you took; it has absolutely nothing to do with me. 

18 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

Apart from your strange mischaracterising, my reactions are my reactions. You don’t need to concern yourself as to my background nor do I need to concern myself with yours. 
Harmless? I think many are harmed in and prior to the process. Is it a form of employment you would choose for your partner or anyone in your family? If not, why not? It’s “harmless”. 
It’s pitiful. That’s not to say that I look down on everyone involved. But it’s not a pretty picture. It’s sad and in truth, a bit disgusting. 

25 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

Many of the western male posters that find it strange were never in a real long-term loving relationship, and are now in a relationship with a Thai that pretends to love them for financial support? 

Many guys don't care if it's real or not, sad when I hear those stories of foreigners having money/assets stolen by GF or wife, mind you happens to Thais too

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Chris Daley said:

Women in England never leave the bus route locations and taking a short cut though the park is the most culturally rich thing they will do.  I don't think they will come to Thailand.

I hope that you aren’t being serious…

15 hours ago, NextG said:

You seem to be making it up as you go along. Where did I write that I’m with a Thai woman??

That was a weird flight of fancy you took; it has absolutely nothing to do with me. 

So you're single or with a Thai guy or a farang woman?

33 minutes ago, bignok said:

So you're single or with a Thai guy or a farang woman?

Why would I discuss it with you, specifically? You are specifically on ‘ignore’; just so you know. If anyone sensible asked, I would share without reservation. But you? No. 
I took the liberty of allowing your one post to show. Your next will be subject to the usual restrictions. 
I actually don’t remember why I put you on ignore, but the fact that you are there is all that I need to know. 

Edited by NextG
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, NextG said:

Why would I discuss it with you, specifically? You are specifically on ‘ignore’; just so you know. If anyone sensible asked, I would share without reservation. But you? No. 
I took the liberty of allowing your one post to show. Your next will be subject to the usual restrictions. 
I actually don’t remember why I put you on ignore, but the fact that you are there is all that I need to know. 

I had you on ignore too. I see you are still very unfriendly. Like it's a big deal saying whether you have a gf or not. Nice rant btw. So defensive over nothing. 

On 11/10/2023 at 12:23 AM, Gottfrid said:

I don´t understand what kind of problem you have with Pattaya? Why on earth would it be hard for a western couple to settle down there and retire. Same as older people comes to Thailand, find a Thai woman and marry her. that would be same hard to maintain in Pattaya according to your view, right? You know, some of us aren´t focused on the most banging for the bucks (Count me out of that, I like to bang). However, there are people that are faithful 100% and could never even think about f-ing around. Ok, I feel sorry for them, but it´s the truth in some sad cases. :cheesy:

Lets get real about Pattaya

It's not exactly a beach paradise, there are many other places in the world 100% more beautiful so we can rule that out

For the majority of expats, it's older males who are there for cheap sex, you just can't get around that

For a female expat with a partner, well I guess access to western products in the grocery store might be a lure, but can't think of much else

Edited by GinBoy2

6 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Lets get real about Pattaya

It's not exactly a beach paradise, there are many other places in the world 100% more beautiful so we can rule that out

For the majority of expats, it's older males who are there for cheap sex, you just can't get around that

For a female expat with a partner, well I guess access to western products in the grocery store might be a lure, but can't think of much else

Actually it’s a beach paradise to some. Not everyone hangs around the area surrounded by prostitutes. They are other places and many things to do. 
The fact that you cannot think of anything other than sex is possibly just a reflection of your own character.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, NextG said:

Actually it’s a beach paradise to some. Not everyone hangs around the area surrounded by prostitutes. They are other places and many things to do. 
The fact that you cannot think of anything other than sex is possibly just a reflection of your own character.

Well if you think it's a beach paradise the bar is pretty low!

• Agree 1

Just now, GinBoy2 said:

I said for some. It depends on where you live and what you have experienced previously. 
If you live in the nicer parts, you might have a different opinion. If you are coming from Siberia, again, warm weather and relatively inexpensive might mean paradise for some. 
There’s always some idiot that thinks something has to be the best in the world for it to count at all. 
In this case, it has a bit of everything; for some people that is enough. They can skip the bad parts and enjoy the things that they like. Grow up please. 

• Agree 1

NextG:

"Why do people think stuff about me I already said about myself?"

"Why do people hold commonly held opinions that most people hold -what about in the rare instances where that might not be true?" 

'Why doesn't anyone ever listen to me, beyond the fact that I never say anything, just endlessly bat back what someone else said?".

On 11/9/2023 at 2:26 PM, scubascuba3 said:

I always feel a little sad when I see a falang wife with falang husband in Pattaya. In many cases they've been dragged here and probably haven't been told the full story 

Pattaya I can't speak for, but I moved to Thailand with my English wife 7 years ago because we saw how good the life was living just a few kilometers outside a decent sized town; a step-down in luxury from our 13 years in Dubai, but a great place to retire peacefully. Red tape is nothing new to me as a longtime expat, people who consider it a major hurdle to a peaceful life are blinkered. Thailand is quite wide open as far as law/regulations go, I understand, but that can work both for and against you if you understand that and are prepared to use it. What's not to like, the Thais I know fairly well are all very nice too, open, I'm pretty sure I judge character well as I rarely if ever got taken for a fool my whole life and still have close friends from my schooldays who've never let each other down. Anyone I don't trust will stay forever on my watchlist. 😁

Edited by Speedhump
Grammer and speeling.
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

Pattaya I can't speak for, but I moved to Thailand with my English wife 7 years ago because we saw how good the life was living just a few kilometers outside a decent sized town; a step-down in luxury from our 13 years in Dubai, but a great place to retire peacefully. Red tape is nothing new to me as a longtime expat, people who consider it a major hurdle to a peaceful life are blinkered. Thailand is quite wide open as far as law/regulations go, I understand, but that can work both for and against you if you understand that and are prepared to use it. What's not to like, the Thais I know fairly well are all very nice too, open, I'm pretty sure I judge character well as I rarely if ever got taken for a fool my whole life and still have close friends from my schooldays who've never let each other down. Anyone I don't trust will stay forever on my watchlist. 😁

do you dabble with Thai ladies?

• Sad 1

On 11/9/2023 at 2:26 PM, scubascuba3 said:

I always feel a little sad when I see a falang wife with falang husband in Pattaya. In many cases they've been dragged here and probably haven't been told the full story 

A few years back I was in a tiny gogo bar on one of the Soi 13s.  I was the only customer and in walked a couple from the UK, probably in their 50s.  The woman was all over one of the young dancers, really playing it up but it was easy to see that her heart wasn't in it.  Her husband looked disgusted with her, like he would rather be in one of Pinochet's dungeons getting electric shocks to his balls than be seen with his wife kind of looks.  I got it, she was a gross pig.  The woman got her fill of groping the dancer and dragged her husband off to God knows where. 

26 minutes ago, Bobthegimp said:

A few years back I was in a tiny gogo bar on one of the Soi 13s.  I was the only customer and in walked a couple from the UK, probably in their 50s.  The woman was all over one of the young dancers, really playing it up but it was easy to see that her heart wasn't in it.  Her husband looked disgusted with her, like he would rather be in one of Pinochet's dungeons getting electric shocks to his balls than be seen with his wife kind of looks.  I got it, she was a gross pig.  The woman got her fill of groping the dancer and dragged her husband off to God knows where. 

the farang wives are generally embarrassing in agogos, they feel like they have to get up and start dancing and try to look sexy and they fail badly

• Like 1

On 11/12/2023 at 1:44 AM, GinBoy2 said:

There are many more quiet beach destinations within a 1/2 hr drive. For less than $200. you can have a on the beach condo, nearby restaurants, a very quiet laid back existence. But for the guy who doesn't want a car and maybe not a MB then Pattaya is a great place for an old guy to hang his hat. And it doesn't hurt that there are many lady venues for when the call of the wild occurs.

• Like 1