Short list "View New Content"

moogradod

This is the end of the list I see. The button "Load more activity" at the end of the list does not work. If I disable "NoScript" it shows at least the same short list again.

These effects were all not present before your maintenance. I get as well a pop-up for a newsletter request, which I filled up.. But I get no newslettter, either. Many things do not work anymore the way they usedd to.

Could contain:

Works with Chrome. I am using Firefox with DuckDuckGo plus a number of Security Add-ons. I will see if I can get Chrome configured to my liking and use it only then for accessing "View New Content". But this is a workaround and should not be necessary.

Before it worked perfectly incl. Add-Ons and Firefox and DuckDuckGo.

1 hour ago, moogradod said:

Works with Chrome. I am using Firefox with DuckDuckGo plus a number of Security Add-ons. I will see if I can get Chrome configured to my liking and use it only then for accessing "View New Content". But this is a workaround and should not be necessary.

Before it worked perfectly incl. Add-Ons and Firefox and DuckDuckGo.

Your add-ons is probably disabling javascript in your browser. This site software need javascript enabled to function properly.