Government advised to protect “digital wallet” from scams and hacks

webfact

8 hours ago, webfact said:

He said that the weak point of scheme is the use of cell phones to access the 10,000 baht benefit, if hackers obtain users’ ID card and bank account information.

There you go, I said it all along that Phone apps ain't Safe. People  and Banks can say what they want . 

Stick to your Computer /Laptop to do your banking Business.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, digger70 said:

There you go, I said it all along that Phone apps ain't Safe. People  and Banks can say what they want . 

Stick to your Computer /Laptop to do your banking Business.

Still have to extra vigilant with your computer and laptop in conducting business. Personal experience with hacker copying data of my supplier, altering the message to divert payment to their banks. Fortunately scam avoided from due dilgence of my part. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Still have to extra vigilant with your computer and laptop in conducting business. Personal experience with hacker copying data of my supplier, altering the message to divert payment to their banks. Fortunately scam avoided from due dilgence of my part. 

Yes Always. 

23 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Who's bank?