Tommy Robinson: Cenotaph clashes could mark return of far-right figure

CharlieH

12 minutes ago, James105 said:

Why are you "deadnaming" him?  I thought leftists were opposed to that sort of thing?

I know you get your opinions from groupthink and leftist rags as it's pretty clear that you need to be told what your opinion should be on the <insert bandwagon here>, which is why you resort to trite phrases such as "educate yourself". 

Forgive me, I was just pointing you in tge direction of what the law has to say about what is and isn’t racism, just incase you might by chance have a pressing need to know.

I got my understanding from reading the applicable law not all that other stuff you imagined.

Oh and referring to a convicted criminal by the name under which his criminal convictions are recorded is not ‘deadnaming’.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, James105 said:

Once again.  Being anti-islam is not racism.  There is no blasphemy law in the UK no matter how much you would like there to be so it is perfectly legal (and not racist) to be anti-Islam, no matter what your groupthink tells you to think and propagate on this matter.  

Has it dawned on you that when  you argue against what you assume I think or would like you are arguing against your own imagination?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Yeah, this is one thing his supporters overlook when they say he is an anti paedophile saviour.

Yaxley Lennon is a crook, a thug and a hypocrite. That is non debatable. 

Minor convictions for mortgage applications on behalf of someone else .

Why is he a hypocrite ?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I asked a poster why they thought Tommy Robinson was a racist after they stated that he was  racist .

As I haven't also stated he is a racist, how do you expect my to answer my own question ?

If I knew the answer to my question, then I wouldn't need to ask the question, now would I

I asked if YOU thought Tommy Robinson was a racist.

You haven't provided an answer.

You have made pathetic attempts at squirming out of answering the question......I am mystified as to why you are finding it so difficult.

9 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

You have made pathetic attempts at squirming out of answering the question......I am mystified as to why you are finding it so difficult.

I did answer . 

I answered that "I don't know"

That is why I asked the people who claimed that he was a racist , to give their reasons as to why they think that .

So, why do you think that he is a racist ?

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I did answer . 

That is why I asked the people who claimed that he was a racist , to give their reasons as to why they think that .

I didn't say he was.

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I did answer . 

You can no longer say that you don't know, here is your answer:-

I am not a racist, Tommy Robinson tells libel trial

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

And I was asking the people who claimed that he was a racist , why they think that 

(LOL and you called me dim :) )

Did I ?

That was very perceptive of me. 

I was asking you what you thought and you said that you didn't know....I simply provided an answer for you from the horses mouth.

It's not difficult...

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

Did I ?

That was very perceptive of me. 

I was asking you what you thought and you said that you didn't know....I simply provided an answer for you from the horses mouth.

It's not difficult...

Its extremely difficult for me 

I just wanted to ask the people who think that he is a racist , why they think that 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Minor convictions for mortgage applications on behalf of someone else .

Why is he a hypocrite ?

Grandstanding his anti pedophile credentials by camping on existing police investigations, court trials and putting those trials at risk.

While being stony silent about the arrest and conviction of pedophiles within the EDF that he founded.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Grandstanding his anti pedophile credentials by camping on existing police investigations, court trials and putting those trials at risk.

While being stony silent about the arrest and conviction of pedophiles within the EDF that he founded.

The French Electrical Authority , the EDF  was founded 77 years ago, Tommy isn't that old

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

Add this.

Yaxely Lennon is a racist, he dog whistles to racists and racists follow his dog whistle.

‘Criticizing Islam’ is the claim, while objecting to Muslims protesting simply because they were Muslims.

What was the chant? ‘Your not English’, an odd thing to say to people born and raised in England.

What was the complaint? ‘Disrespectful to the host country’. An odd thing to say to people born and raised in England.

What was the fear mongering? ‘they are taking over, non British values, when Sharia is implemented’. An odd complaint about people born and raised in the UK.

What was the faux outrage? ‘Removing a poppy so as not to offend Muslims’. An odd thing to say given the hundreds of thousands of Muslims who fought and the many who died fighting  under command of British officers for Britain in both world wars.

What was the slur against the police? ‘They are pandering to Muslims’ An odd thing to say given the mix of faiths/no faiths and ethnicities in the protests.

Who was getting wound up frothing at the mouth in support of banning the protests? All the same people who are regulars in any anti Islam, anti Muslim garbage that frequently turns up here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do you mean the EDL ?

The EDF is a French electrical power supply company 

Yes I do, the criminal and pedophile infested organization founded by Yaxely Lennon.

Thank you for your correction to my error.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What was the complaint? ‘Disrespectful to the host country’. An odd thing to say to people born and raised in England.

What was the fear mongering? ‘they are taking over, non British values, when Sharia is implemented’. An odd complaint about people born and raised in the UK.

So people born and raised in the UK are all fine, wonderful, law abiding citizens, with British values? You would be okay with some of those gorgeous British people trying to force their religious beliefs on you and your family and telling you what you are not allowed to say or do? I thought the UK was supposed to be a secular country and yet here we are unable to extract the Michael out of a religion whose edicts are contrary to everything the country supposedly stands for. Why can we joke about every religion bar one? I can call Jesus, Bhudda, Vishnu whatever I want with no fear of repercussion, and yet if I call Muhammad anything negative such as a c*%t (even though I do not believe he ever existed), the hounds will be baying at my door (figuratively) and death threats pouring on. The extreme adherents of the Koran and the hadiths they follow push a narrative which is the antithesis of what the vast majority of Brits desire or are willing to accept. 

I know that the majority of muslims in the UK are moderate and do not support the extremists, but they are silent (with a few exceptions). Yet they are the very people who are best equiped to take a stand against extremism within their own faith. So who is left to raise this issue and bring it to the fore? And it certainly does need addressing.   

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, GarryP said:

So people born and raised in the UK are all fine, wonderful, law abiding citizens, with British values? You would be okay with some of those gorgeous British people trying to force their religious beliefs on you and your family and telling you what you are not allowed to say or do? I thought the UK was supposed to be a secular country and yet here we are unable to extract the Michael out of a religion whose edicts are contrary to everything the country supposedly stands for. Why can we joke about every religion bar one? I can call Jesus, Bhudda, Vishnu whatever I want with no fear of repercussion, and yet if I call Muhammad anything negative such as a c*%t (even though I do not believe he ever existed), the hounds will be baying at my door (figuratively) and death threats pouring on. The extreme adherents of the Koran and the hadiths they follow push a narrative which is the antithesis of what the vast majority of Brits desire or are willing to accept. 

I know that the majority of muslims in the UK are moderate and do not support the extremists, but they are silent (with a few exceptions). Yet they are the very people who are best equiped to take a stand against extremism within their own faith. So who is left to raise this issue and bring it to the fore? And it certainly does need addressing.   

The UK is not a secular country.

People born and raised on the UK, they are British and their values are there part of whatever it is British values are.

Nobody has told me what to say or do, which if you’ll excuse the observation, is a strange argument to make while opposing people’s right to protest.

Nobody has tried to force their religion on me or my family, although Johovah’s Witnesses can become a boy irksome.

You can joke about any religion you want.

Are you sure the bating at your door isn’t the JW’s?

I very much doubt you know much at all about the views of British Muslims.

Thank you for once again demonstrating that your opposition to the protests is routed in your own issues with Muslims.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1