British Man Arrested after Dropping Gun in Rawai Nightclub

webfact

25 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Yes, right. And that take down the volume of the illegal gun market in what way? It will boost the market instead.

But that is not the case, as gun crime is significantly lower in the UK. It does occur but it is not yet" the norm" for criminals to carry guns.  However those that do, can expect a strong and often lethal  response, if and when armed officers become involved

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/14/2023 at 5:49 PM, sambum said:

If he had previously been in prison in his "home country" for selling drugs and firearms, why was he let into Thailand in the first place?

Why is he allowed a valid UK passport?  Responsible countries should not be subjecting the rest of the world to their worst people.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Exactly which part of the above do you consider to be "gutter language" ?    I think you may be a little oversensitive   Thailand might not suit you

13 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Probably I can't stand your background or where you come from. Just a matter of respect. Yes, and a bit of politeness and kindness. I will block you not to receive offensive posts anymore👎

Have you been drinking?  Your posts are non sensical .  Please indicate where I have used, what you consider to be, "gutter language and where i have caused any offence.  

Exactly what do you know of my background or where I come from ?  you are starting to make me worried lol:shock1:

• Like 1

A farang tourist can not have a gun,lots of thais have a gun all not legal as well.Only the police are allowed but we know that is not true.Just like the bars and the sex trade does not exist.He knows if caught he is in trouble and he did not much you can say when u drop your gun in a club.They are going to say u dropped your gun here it is sir,OH thanks for that.

15 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Yes, right. And that take down the volume of the illegal gun market in what way? It will boost the market instead.

Rubbish! The fact that so few guns are available even to the police in itself keeps the number of guns down. Look at the countries where ALL the police are armed - their illegal guns problem is far worse.

Look at the countries that have mass shootings by maniacs that have lost the plot. Are guns easily available there?  - yes, Does every citizen have the right to bear arms - yes. Do they have a huge problem with illegal guins - yes.