Old Geezers getting tattoos

EVENKEEL

2 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

A good friend of mine got a full dragon on his back in Pinky's (done over several sessions). 

Thing is, not only was it on his back so he never saw it, but he was fat and NEVER went to the beach or took his shirt off, so none of his friends ever saw it....   he died a virgin from a heart attack at 34....  so he didn't even use it to impress the ladies. 

There was a photo of his back with the tattoo outside Pinky's.   That was the only way I ever saw it. 

I've always thought that was one of the saddest and most pathetic things anyone I've ever known could have done.

Why would you be so disrespectful to a good friend calling him pathetic.?

Seems to me like he had some life challenges. Not really his fault

In  way I'm glad he is not around to read your comments  some good friend eh?

On 11/25/2023 at 9:26 AM, JeffersLos said:

I got my name tattooed on my forearm in my early 60s in case I forget it or someone needs to know it. 

Fortunately my family name is Jeffers and not Chaichonglaknakunponikul. 

Did you include your address? We only had to leave notes on the refrigerator... 

On 11/26/2023 at 7:19 AM, Freddy42OZ said:

so he didn't even use it to impress the ladies

Maybe he dressed up as a lady and looked at that tat in a mirror whilst rubbing himself furiously. 

I'm old enough to have been raised believing that tats were for criminals and sailors. 

My views have changed of late, and I've been cruising the studios of Pattaya looking for an artist to tattoo Yoda's face on my scrotum in lime green. 

On 11/27/2023 at 5:29 PM, papa al said:

you don't know if 7

or 8.?

Had to check.. 8…. one long ago I looked at tattoo pictures in shop and my drunk arse did quite read it all … it was a quick portion touched up or let’s say blacked out… 

Edited by DJ54
Add