Fortune teller tricks Thai woman into sex and 14 million baht loss

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

The fortune teller hugged her, touched her and kissed her. She was shocked but believed it was part of the ritual, so she let him do so. A month later she went to the house to do the ritual again and the fortune teller did the same to her.

Tricked her into having sex twice? 555

So how did she lose 14 million baht?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Raped twice in a month, "No only once", "But you will be going back", "Yes''

Where does it say he raped her? (I can't read the link as I only see Full story: [source name + source link] 2023-11-27). She apparently consented to everything because she thought she would be cured of evil spirits. Coerced maybe, but that is very different to rape.

• Like 1

Just now, Bangkok Barry said:

Where does it say he raped her? (I can't read the link as I only see Full story: [source name + source link] 2023-11-27). She apparently consented to everything because she thought she would be cured of evil spirits. Coerced maybe, but that is very different to rape.

Yes but it's a fine line, she didn't expect or want sex.

1 hour ago, Adumbration said:

30 year old with access to 14 million baht.  Poor little rich kid with the mental capacity of a bag of hammers.

I find that very insulting to my bag of hammers, mine know how to hit things, but one does have a ball peen. 

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

she didn't expect or want sex.

2 hours ago, petermik said:

How do you know......?

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

She's complaining.....mind you, what woman doesn't

Complaining about the money most likely......

I seriously doubt that she was tricked into having sex with him twice. It certainly does not sound like rape to me.

And how did on earth did she lose 14 million baht? There are a lot of scammers out there, and one has to have wits and discrimination to avoid letting them to prey upon you. She sounds like she is very ill-equipped to survive and thrive in this world. My sympathy for her is very limited.