Drunk police chief insults foreign man at restaurant in Isaan

webfact

16 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Until last month I'd have agreed with you.

Then a Thai university lecturer attempted to murder me with his car.

dude... did i miss something. i know you had a bad accident and i expressed my empathies... was it an accident or a deliberate attempt on your life? i once had an incident with a thai and the brown pigs covered his ass

Edited by Pouatchee
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What a disgrace. 

Obviously also police officers are allowed to get drunk in public. But do you have to behave like a small-town thug? 

Because of the badge he is a fully fledged thug.  Not many join the force for altruistic reasons. Most have a bully mentality and the badge just gives them the license to practice their most base instincts without retribution. Police are the same the world over. Paid-up bullies. Why is the institution called "The Force" very few understand protect and serve. They are police for very different reasons. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2baht said:

If there was ever any doubt that local men are xenophobic wimps, this fool more than confirms it. 

One drunk entitled fool shouldn't have us paint everybody with the same brush. I have never had any problems with Thai people and the police in Isaan are generally laid back and friendly.

I left a restaurant in Pattaya part way through a meal because they allowed a regular customer to smoke.

I complained and the owner said it's ok because we have an entertainment licence (which is BS), they got a terrible review from me on TripAdvisor and I never went back.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

Probably Lao or Burmese, just put in foreigner to rally up the old westerners that are desperate to see some farang hate to reinforce their bigotry. 

Don't you just hate bigoted old westerners, JL? :thumbsup:

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

His police statement says 'he was angry and wanted to teach me a lesson' so attempted murder.

I had a bad experience  in Korat when a bar a mate and I were at had a table of drunk Thais acting like dickheads. Maha Sarakaham  coppers have had  a bad reputation for a long time.

Edited by findlay13