Thai man punches neighbour to death after conflict over dog waste

snoop1130

2012-17.jpg

A Thai man reportedly punched his neighbour to death on the side of the road in the northern province of Lampang after a dispute over dog waste. The killer claimed he acted in self-defence.

Mueang Lampang Police Station officers and a rescue team rushed to the scene on Lampang-Ngao road at 7.45am today, December 1. The deceased, 68 year old Chanadate Praharnkhasuek, was found lifeless by the roadside.

The killer, a 54 year old man named Autsawin Wattanachot, was waiting for police at the scene.

Autsawin provided context for the incident, stating that before the attack his mother had walked her dog past Chanadate’s house in the morning. At that time, he scolded her, insisting that she stopped walking the dog past his residence due to concerns about dog excrement littering the area.

Autsawin explained that upon learning of the complaint, he became angered. Subsequently, he approached the elderly man to discuss the matter, leading to an escalating argument that ultimately resulted in Chanadate hitting him with a shovel.

By Petch Petpailin

Caption: Photo via Facebook/ หนังสือพิมพ์รายวัน.สยามประชา

Full story: The Thaiger 2023-12-01

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 6

7 hours ago, stoner said:

so i murdered him. 

and i'm supposed to be the stoner ? 

the headline states that the man was punched to death. i'm betting that the blunt force of a steel object to the face was more likely the cause of death.

back to the bong. 

Chanadate hit the guy with the shovel first. The guy responded by punching Chanadate, killing him.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

At that time, he scolded her, insisting that she stopped walking the dog past his residence due to concerns about dog excrement littering the area.

Autsawin explained that upon learning of the complaint, he became angered. Subsequently, he approached the elderly man to discuss the matter, leading to an escalating argument that ultimately resulted in Chanadate hitting him with a shovel.

Scolding mother is un-exceptable... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, stoner said:

so i murdered him. 

and i'm supposed to be the stoner ? 

the headline states that the man was punched to death. i'm betting that the blunt force of a steel object to the face was more likely the cause of death.

back to the bong. 

dead fellow used the shovel

• Confused 1

The Thai 'window dressing brigade' got to that headline. Getting punched to death is somehow more palatable, less face loss, than beating a man to death with a shovel. Garf.

Officers suspected that Autsawin may have used a shovel or another weapon to kill the old man. Chanadate’s body was taken to Lampang Hospital for an autopsy to determine whether he died from a physical or weapon attack.

Hmm 

Edited by Dcheech
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Phil1964 said:

For the most part they're low life without empathy or logical reasoning abilities which the rest of us possess. Hide behind their 🙏 to Buddha and a huge sense of self-entitlement in the belief that they never do anything wrong, just everyone else's fault or problem.

Just now, NorthernRyland said:

That would be amazing if Thai people started picking up their dog waste. Unfortunately Thai people seem totally content is live around dog <deleted> and disgusting diseased dogs littering the streets.

True

• Thanks 1

For the most part they're low life without empathy or logical reasoning abilities which the rest of us possess. Hide behind their 🙏 to Buddha and a huge sense of self-entitlement in the belief that they never do anything wrong, just everyone else's fault or problem.

Exactly right.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

It certainly appears that way ...  anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional .... 

Edited by steven100
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

It certainly appears that way ...  anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional .... 

I must be delusional then. Yeah, it happens a lot here. It also happens quite a bit in our supposedly sophisticated 'first' world places, esp road rage incidents over trivial things like parking and whatnot. People are just screwed up wherever you go.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Well if there's any truth to him getting hit with the shovel all bets are off. When somebody resorts to extreme measures like that, it's survival of the fittest. It will be a question of him being able to prove it, if it is indeed the truth. 

Maybe 

3 hours ago, charleskerins said:

dead fellow used the shovel

Maybe he was in the process of using the shovel to clear up dog <deleted>. I have a similar problem outside my house with people walking their dogs and not clearing their dog's <deleted>.  But then that used to be the norm in the UK years ago before their was a fine for not clearing up after their dogs. It will come in Thailand. Not in my lifetime or even my childrens, methinks. T.I.T.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, charleskerins said:

Well with the mindless gun violence in America, they are even greater savages, but this is irrelevant to non Americans, this is about Thailand!

Edited by 2baht
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

2012-17.jpg

A Thai man reportedly punched his neighbour to death on the side of the road in the northern province of Lampang after a dispute over dog waste. The killer claimed he acted in self-defence.

Mueang Lampang Police Station officers and a rescue team rushed to the scene on Lampang-Ngao road at 7.45am today, December 1. The deceased, 68 year old Chanadate Praharnkhasuek, was found lifeless by the roadside.

The killer, a 54 year old man named Autsawin Wattanachot, was waiting for police at the scene.

Autsawin provided context for the incident, stating that before the attack his mother had walked her dog past Chanadate’s house in the morning. At that time, he scolded her, insisting that she stopped walking the dog past his residence due to concerns about dog excrement littering the area.

By Petch Petpailin

Caption: Photo via Facebook/ หนังสือพิมพ์รายวัน.สยามประชา

Full story: The Thaiger 2023-12-01

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

And the price for the fool is now to spend the rest of his life in prison! Stupidity 2.0