Health Ministry debunks new year cancellation over XBC Covid variant scare as fake news

webfact

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:
23 hours ago, BKKBike09 said:

'Considerate' of what, exactly?

The possibility of passing on infection to others, and those who are simply nervous of getting infected......

Those who are simply nervous of getting infected should take agency for their own protection, then, especially as they are now very much in the minority.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

12 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

One poster on here created almost a full time job for himself, not sure if he had a work permit, but he must have been almost permanently glued to his laptop for the best part of 3  years, obsessively posting charts and statistics of infections and death rates almost daily, to ramp up the fear amongst the english speaking community, Since when did anybody have such trust and faith in facts and figures produced by government.  The actions of a rational man? or the actions of one consumed by fear and panic (as a result of believing all those government figures)  He's    conspicuously absent on this thread.

Actually I don't think said poster is consumed by fear and panic, but rather by an evangelistic zeal to 'spread the word' and, through (in his eyes) calm reason and a bucketful of stats, show the misguided majority just how foolish they (we) are. 

He made me chuckle the other day when one of the interminable posts included some guff about the introduction of 20 mph speed limits in Wales and how this wasn't working very well. Apparently certain personality types were questioning the 'obvious benefits' of the reduction because these people are obviously selfish and mis-guided - just like some people and how they regard Covid 'protections'! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, BKKBike09 said:

Actually I don't think said poster is consumed by fear and panic, but rather by an evangelistic zeal to 'spread the word' and, through (in his eyes) calm reason and a bucketful of stats, show the misguided majority just how foolish they (we) are. 

Well, some might argue that it's time to change the narrative and start spreading NEW information. It's just a thought. Only this time, the information is based on a "bucketful of stats" that oppose the notion.

TAKE IT AWAY PROF….

As Professor Homburg argues in the video above (published only a few days ago), COVID-19 was not a serious public health threat. Thus, the government's response was based on fear-mongering and total misinformation. I think that applies to all governments that followed the advice of the non-elected elite organizations. I'm referring to the bodies telling world governments how best to control their populace.

YOU CAN'T ALL BE RIGHT…. RIGHT?

Professor Homburg produces his findings based on HARD EVIDENCE. He cites data showing that hospital admissions, deaths, and other metrics were not significantly higher than normal during the pandemic. I know the UK hospitals were turned into ghost towns—you know, just in case! There was no room at the inn unless your illness was C19-related. Anyway, the Professor also criticizes his government's response to the pandemic, saying it was based on fear-mongering and misinformation. Many of the AN critical thinkers suspected the same of their respective governments.

Specifically, Homburg makes the following claims:

FACT: Hospital admissions in Germany fell to a historic low in 2020.

FACT: There were no more severe respiratory illnesses in 2020 and 2021 than in previous years.

FACT: Deaths in 2020 were not higher than normal, and the increase in deaths in 2021 was due to other factors, such as an influenza pandemic.

FACT: People who died with or from COVID-19 were, on average, 83 years old, which is the same age as the average death rate in Germany.

FACT: Sweden, which did not implement strict lockdown measures, fared better than Germany during the pandemic.

Homburg goes on to say that the pandemic would not have even been noticed without the PCR tests.

In summary, these are all things the COVID Skeptics on AN have been saying for the past few years, only to be ridiculed, suspended, and laughed at. 

THE TRANSNATIONAL ELITE RULE ROCK

I wonder how many pro-everything COVID remain adamant and believe the above findings are a load of old b*llocks. And if yes, perhaps they could partake in an intelligent and good-natured debate to explain to the COVID skeptics why they think they're right. But to do that, they must also explain why they feel Professor Homburg (and others like him) are still wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, BKKBike09 said:

Those who are simply nervous of getting infected should take agency for their own protection, then, especially as they are now very much in the minority.

Talking about 'consideration', not selfishness.