Dealing with Threats from Defendants - Seeking Guidance on Protecting My Family and Myself

ElephantEgo

19 hours ago, ElephantEgo said:

we are also interested in exploring non-lethal protective devices such as stun guns, tasers

Stun guns are illegal in Thailand so you'd have to weigh up the risk there.  Tasers are also illegal if carried in public but not if kept at home or in a vehicle.  Pepper spray?...fill yer boots.

• Agree 1

Immediately buy a video and voice recorder from Lazada/Shopee that you can hang around your neck which records all the time, but loops when it runs out of memory, so remember to save important recordings when they happen.

Move temporarily.

Get a restraining order.

Decide if the money is worth possibly losing your life over.

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Get bodyguard protection.

How can they steal a factory? Not something they put in the back of a car or inside pocket.

If I had to guess based on what the OP wrote this is a situation that he started a company here and someone supplied the required "share holders" to comply with the regs to set it up the business and those are the people that "stole" the company or more rightfully took control away from the OP and are now syphoning off the proceeds for their own benefit. You cant exactly put the manufacturing facility in your pocket or move it in the middle of the night and hide it away somewhere. 

Avoid using tasers / pepper spray. I believe it’s illegal.

You can hire police to make daily rounds at your house. Usually cost couple thousand baht per month.

Hire guards/ off duty police as guards. Report all threats at police station to get a record.

Keep a cool head, and simply ignore them. Last resort would be social media if you have videos of threats to get police to act and case expedited. But you need compelling threats not just verbal.

• Like 1