The Children of Gaza = More than 7000 Killed.

CharlieH

16 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Israelis have had the opportunity to sleep peacefully since 1948. They chose to make sure that the Palerstinians could never sleep peacefully. War criminals. Blame Netanyahu for anything Hamas did.

I sleep peacefully, never worrying about what you have accused me and others of.  It is because of my racism?

20 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Israelis have had the opportunity to sleep peacefully since 1948. They chose to make sure that the Palerstinians could never sleep peacefully. War criminals. Blame Netanyahu for anything Hamas did.

Give over with your 'one moment in time' illogic rhetoric, you are a one trick pony, that bores everyone to death with your 1948....1948...1948. Palestians have had more opportunities for peace than I have hot dinners, their primary goal in life is to kill Israelis and guess what the Israelis are not going to let them, stop making excuses for their satanic gruesome atrocities, you should be ashamed supporting these vile excuses for human beings!

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Give over with your 'one moment in time' illogic rhetoric, you are a one trick pony, that bores everyone to death with your 1948....1948...1948. Palestians have had more opportunities for peace than I have hot dinners, their primary goal in life is to kill Israelis and guess what the Israelis are not going to let them, stop making excuses for their satanic gruesome atrocities, you should be ashamed supporting these vile excuses for human beings!

Palestinians have had NO opportunity for peace. As I have proven here, Netanyahu actively worked to support and enable Hamas against the PA so there couyld be not single government and no peace. The illegal settlements prevented there ever being a chance for peace right there. You can't face facts that Netanyahu and the extreme right wing are the greatest traitors Israel ever had. How do you have peace when a country is constantly committing war crimes and vowing to never allow your population to have a sovereign state? The delusionment here is incredible.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Palestinians have had NO opportunity for peace. As I have proven here, Netanyahu actively worked to support and enable Hamas against the PA so there couyld be not single government and no peace. The illegal settlements prevented there ever being a chance for peace right there. You can't face facts that Netanyahu and the extreme right wing are the greatest traitors Israel ever had. How do you have peace when a country is constantly committing war crimes and vowing to never allow your population to have a sovereign state? The delusionment here is incredible.

You prove nothing other than how you deceitfully you deflect from pillar to post and you allow your overactive imagination to get the better of you. I never realised Netanyahu was the leader in 1948, another deflection. 

Latest news: Arabs have been killing Jews since the 11th century, that is the reality. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You prove nothing other than how you deceitfully you deflect from pillar to post and you allow your overactive imagination to get the better of you. I never realised Netanyahu was the leader in 1948, another deflection. 

Latest news: Arabs have been killing Jews since the 11th century, that is the reality. 

My position never varies. I condemn both sides for war crimes. Netanyahu has been the leader for 14 years, more or less. The 11th century is irrelevant for any modern territorial dispute.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

My position never varies. I condemn both sides for war crimes. Netanyahu has been the leader for 14 years, more or less. The 11th century is irrelevant for any modern territorial dispute.

I agree your position never varies, you use 1948 as an excuse to justify the murderous Palestians. 

11th century and beyond, you don't get to cherry pick your moment in time to suit excusing these sick terrorists!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

I agree your position never varies, you use 1948 as an excuse to justify the murderous Palestians. 

11th century and beyond, you don't get to cherry pick your moment in time to suit excusing these sick terrorists!

I have not justified anything. This is pure projection on your part to slur me because you can't debate in good faith.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

Nonsense.

• Like 1

More nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I agree that you do not let facts and reality confuse you, but rather stick with your opinions, misguided as they are.

You do not actually condemn Hamas much, just a one liner here and there to tick the box.

18 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

So far on this topic you have made 79 posts plastered with innuendos, accusations and repetitious arguments.........BORING!

No more repetitious than constantly insisting this war started on Oct 7th and that Hamas bear all responsibility for the that event. 

• Confused 1

Really, since 1948 Israelis have had the opportunity to sleep peacefully? Just sort of shows your ignorance in the matter.

Hamas was also firing rockets into Israel long before Netanyahu came along. Its also not just Hamas, they my be the leading terror group there but there are others with rockets etc, including "Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades" "Palestinian Islamic Jihad" "Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade" to name just 3 of them. A few of those groups also joined in the Oct 7th terrorist attacks. Then of course we have the civilian Palestinians that joined on on the 7th.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Morch said:

I agree that you do not let facts and reality confuse you, but rather stick with your opinions, misguided as they are.

You do not actually condemn Hamas much, just a one liner here and there to tick the box.

If Hamas were committing war crimes at anything approaching the level of Israeli war crimes every day I'd be condemning them every day. If people didn't insist every day that Israel had nothing to answer for I wouldn't have to push back every day.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I just cite sources which prove to my satisfaction that both sides are to blame.

Your 'satisfaction' is  rather low bar.

As for 'both side are to blame' - you just posted another bunch of posts in which you blame Israel for everything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Really, since 1948 Israelis have had the opportunity to sleep peacefully? Just sort of shows your ignorance in the matter.

Hamas was also firing rockets into Israel long before Netanyahu came along. Its also not just Hamas, they my be the leading terror group there but there are others with rockets etc, including "Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades" "Palestinian Islamic Jihad" "Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade" to name just 3 of them. A few of those groups also joined in the Oct 7th terrorist attacks. Then of course we have the civilian Palestinians that joined on on the 7th.

Why did Hamas ever fire rockets at Israel?

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I have not justified anything. This is pure projection on your part to slur me because you can't debate in good faith.

Yes you have.

And you wouldn't know 'good faith' if it hit you in the face.

Someone who debates 'in good faith' does not announce that they do not budge from their opinions.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

No more repetitious than constantly insisting this war started on Oct 7th and that Hamas bear all responsibility for the that event. 

This instance of the war, and the one which is discussed - did start on 7/10, and was initiated by Hamas.

• Like 1

Just now, Morch said:

Your 'satisfaction' is  rather low bar.

As for 'both side are to blame' - you just posted another bunch of posts in which you blame Israel for everything.

I did not, I pushed back against the BS that this war started on Oct 7thg and that Israel bore no responsibility. I see no need to constantly repeat that I condemn Hamas when everybody agrees. I just push back against the one eyed racists here that blame Hamas for everything and refuse to concede that they were enabled big time by Netanyahu and this divide and conquer policy bit them on the derriere.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

If Hamas were committing war crimes at anything approaching the level of Israeli war crimes every day I'd be condemning them every day. If people didn't insist every day that Israel had nothing to answer for I wouldn't have to push back every day.

No. You simply don't do it. Other than a one liner here or there.

You also refuse to accept (or ignore) Hamas actions as being 'war crimes'.

I think you are mainly 'pushing back' against imaginary views.

You more or less 'push back' against anyone not seeing things exactly your way. Regardless of how clueless you are on matters at hand.

• Like 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

FFS, get a grip and stop trying to deflect. You know full well that Netanyahu was a continuation of the war crimes. The last Israeli who tried to make peace got shot.

Your telling me to get a grip...........

Your post:

• Like 2