Thai woman nabbed for stabbing her husband’s 17 year old mistress

webfact

10 hours ago, NextG said:

That aside, you seem proud to be commenting on a subject on which you appear to have no knowledge at all.

there we go. that all assuming nextg who gets all emotional and puts words in peoples mouths. there there nextg dont lose any sleep over this. just because you know ALL the details of this story doesnt mean everyone else will. some of us have a life that doesnt include trolling all the gory details of AN. woops... gotta go have a life to get back to... will let you troll a response Next

2 hours ago, NextG said:

You guessed wrongly. There is no mention of ID at all, so you just made that up. If you follow the thread, you’ll see that the age is also a flight of fantasy in that article. Find even a single other article that concurs. 
I guess it doesn’t take much for the gullible to swallow everything without question. 

I didn´t say it stands anything about an id. Just stated that they must have based the headline on something. 

On 12/16/2023 at 5:46 PM, NextG said:

Nope German was with a fourteen year old. Now you know, you can stop pretending she was seventeen. 

23 minutes ago, snowgard said:

The girl was only 15 years old!!!

jesus h... where you been snowgard? nextG been stuffing that down our throats for 2 days now. you can debate this with nextG i am sure he will be more than happy to insult you or call you names cos he aint gonna agree

• Sad 1

On 12/16/2023 at 5:46 PM, NextG said:

Nope German was with a fourteen year old. Now you know, you can stop pretending she was seventeen. 

If she is over 40KG she is also old enough?

Just using your kind of reasoning.

• Agree 1