Thai woman nabbed for stabbing her husband’s 17 year old mistress

webfact

1 hour ago, Pouatchee said:

and the german guy is going to do jail time and is being chased after by big joke for sleeping with a 17 year old prostitute.

From the main article - they are going after the Thai guy as well.

Pithak revealed that officers would summon Pong for questioning. If he is found to have had a relationship and sex with A, he would be charged with depriving a minor of parental or guardian care and sexual assault of children.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Yes, as above post tells, there is a German man who risks being prosecuted for sex with a minor. She was 17. After that, there is a former Thai boxer, who also have been accused for having sex with a minor. she was 17. Here we have a Thai Mr. Smith that cheat on his wife with a 17 year old, and there is again something to read about sex with a minor. Sexual consent in Thailand is 15 years old, and all the girls should be old enough to know what they were doing it is time to stop with the BS. If there is no proof of rape, there is no case in any of the matters.

Regarding the behavior of Auan, I think she should have made the choice of divorce instead of stabbing. Could have given her about 7-10 year more of freedom.

i think you mean 'the age of consent is 15 years old', it is also an offence to have sexual intercourse with a person under the age of 18 years. This is the law in The Kingdom of Thailand, and must be respected and obeyed without comments such as yours. If you don't like it, you can seek an audience with Their Majesties and tell them, OR....

8 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

and the german guy is going to do jail time and is being chased after by big joke for sleeping with a 17 year old prostitute.

Nope German was with a fourteen year old. Now you know, you can stop pretending she was seventeen. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Yes, as above post tells, there is a German man who risks being prosecuted for sex with a minor. She was 17. After that, there is a former Thai boxer, who also have been accused for having sex with a minor. she was 17. Here we have a Thai Mr. Smith that cheat on his wife with a 17 year old, and there is again something to read about sex with a minor. Sexual consent in Thailand is 15 years old, and all the girls should be old enough to know what they were doing it is time to stop with the BS. If there is no proof of rape, there is no case in any of the matters.

Regarding the behavior of Auan, I think she should have made the choice of divorce instead of stabbing. Could have given her about 7-10 year more of freedom.

German’s companion was fourteen. You can stop trying to spread misinformation that she was seventeen. She’s not even seventeen now. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

8 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

No worries. The biggest joke is not a serious man. He is a publicity hound. Name the last person that he went after that was actually tried and convicted. I bet you can't name more than one. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, NextG said:

German’s companion was fourteen. You can stop trying to spread misinformation that she was seventeen. She’s not even seventeen now. 

The id said 17. How can you be held in court for something, someone fake? Not in Germany anyway

4 hours ago, tandor said:

i think you mean 'the age of consent is 15 years old', it is also an offence to have sexual intercourse with a person under the age of 18 years. This is the law in The Kingdom of Thailand, and must be respected and obeyed without comments such as yours. If you don't like it, you can seek an audience with Their Majesties and tell them, OR....

Please go on, tell me how good that works in court?

Well I would hope that this Thai woman ends her marriange and either kicks the Thai guy out of her house, or if the house belongs to

the husband, she should see if she can store her stuff at her relatives until she can find a place of her own.

This Thai husband is not going to change.

4 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

I guess they base that on either real age or a fake id, otherwise the id is real, right? 

Now I say Next, so just move on.

You guessed wrongly. There is no mention of ID at all, so you just made that up. If you follow the thread, you’ll see that the age is also a flight of fantasy in that article. Find even a single other article that concurs. 
I guess it doesn’t take much for the gullible to swallow everything without question. 

• Confused 1